Opinions on legs?

I have lost weight recently and wandering if i still ned to tone up some more and lose abit, i feel like my upper thighs may need work? Also, what sort of clothing would flatter my legs?

and yes i have posted before but apparently the angle was bad
opinions on legs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your legs are honestly fine. I'd say they look good but you are under 18 lmao. Start squatting.. and I mean really squat. Work yourself up to 135 maybe 150. It will make your booty look more firm and tight. Will tone your legs and make you look athletic (not bulky) it will make you look athletic.. which is attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• U could time them up. But they don't look bad :)

What Guys Said 14

• Good enough to be a ballerina.

• not true. I have regular ballet and all the ballarinas are fricking skinny. this is normal, healthy.

• @bente2
      Well that shows me how much I know about ballet lol

• lol it shows that i'm a smatass as well xD. it's just one of my passions, so I feel the need to defend aspects of it

• You look really well - Keep up toning work and you can wear whatever you want

• The legs are in good shape. Just maintain this. And wear heels and long skirt sometimes. I think it would suit you.

• You actually have beautiful legs lol

• you have very beautiful thighs. you can basically wear anything like short skirts and mini dresses to show off those super beautiful thighs of yours

• Oh my goodness! Those socks are so cute! No you're legs are fine. Time to work on fashion! Oh yeah! I'm thinking fishnets.

• They look just great, not too skinny, not too thick. Jut my type tbh ;) (not trying to hit on you)

• I just see legs nothing more, nothing less

• They are very cute looking legs.

• You have lovely legs, don't change a thing about them.

• Looks nice to me, pretty sexy ;)

• sexyyyyyy legs

• They look very leggy

• Wear what you want!

What Girls Said 1

• Your legs are a bit muscular, like mine. Upper thighs always seem big lol. You could do relevĂ©s if you want skinny, but not bulky legs. even relevĂ© squats! (really intense workout)