What are my best features?

http://uploadpie.com/ApAwN there it is the other link!

812

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• The architecture is really nice and I was hoping the pool be slightly more rustic... but overall it can pass:)

• Hair, Smile, Legs

• I like hair and smile

• You have quite a few in my opinion. Wish i could see your eyes. Are you Asian or mixed with Asian?

• I agree, your smile.

• I think your hairs. I would have liked if you showed your eyes as well. Beautiful.

• I would say ahir eyes and lips

• You have a GORGEOUS pair of legs.

• you have a nice smile

• your smile, your hand and your figure. for more detail analysis available upon request via message.

• Your hair is cute, you have a pretty smile too.

What Girls Said 8

• We can't see any of your features because they're hidden behind large sunglasses and a big head band.

• I put another link below :)

• Lol the other link doesn't take us to a picture, but I'll say your best feature should be your heart.

• Oh, it expired! But that was sweet! :)

• Ur smile :)
    Ur hiding ur eyes and nose so its hard to say
    But u have a great smile

• eyes and lips. You have an oval face, which is great too. it's the most desired. You have nice eyebrows to work with, i'd recommend plucking them (r having them plucked) in a soft angled look. You're a quite normal girl if talking about weight. Your least attractive feature is your nose but then again, so is mine and most of the worlds population.

• Thank you!! :) You made a complete analysis of my pictures and that is what I wanted someone to do. And I hate my nose, but there is nothing I can do about it.

• You're very welcome! I'm quite the perfectionist haha. I hate my nose as well, if I have enough money I hope to get it fixed up just a little bit. It's still a part of me, you know? You're still a pretty girl and it's about the inside more anyways.

• Oh look!
    A swimming pool!!!
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../CAT-Big-Eyes.jpg

• i do like the pool.. a lot..

• You look good! also i love the sky... best part of the pic XD

• Pool, nice feature in the background creates a lax calm scenery

• Your smile. Beautiful! :)