Should under 18's be allowed to post how do I look topics?

Seriously, there is no way of knowing how old the asker is before hand and when you do click on the question 90% of the time it takes you to a half naked picture.

This is fine for people that are 18+ but I think its wrong and unethical that GAG allows this from users who are under 18. Its creepy as fuck and needs to be changed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Agreed!!! Too many pervs on here...

Most Helpful Guy

• lol really... i respect GaG for allowing people to be themselves

ever considered that current ideals of who can and can't do or say certain things might be outdated?

isn't it better that people can express themselves instead of holding it all in? instead of having to lie and hide?

so you have image issues. so you're under 18 so what... so you think a guy is hot and he's twice your age and you're 16, so what? it doesn't make it any less true if you say it or not, or if you make a fake profile lying about your age... just to get around it

• The problem addressed is not what is said, nor being able to express oneself. The issue is the posting of questionable photos. Questionable meaning that there could be legal issues. And the kinds of opinions include some very perverse comments to underage girls.

What Girls Said 2

• As long as it's not too provocative, yes. Then again I don't like rating people who are too young because they have yet to develop completely.

• I haven't seen any picture that was too revealing, and blocking 18- members from a certain part is age discrimination online. If anything GAG should check these photos and ban anyone that has a too revealing photo from posting photos.

What Guys Said 8

• Too often girls as young as 13 (and possibly younger) are posting pictures of themselves and 30* years old men are saying "I'd bang that!" or worse. No way they should be doing that and I am surprised that admins are not all over that.

• I have always said I would support a ban on underwear pictures for all ages.

• I'd better post all mine quick before that happens then. I bought special Christmas boxers and don't want them to go to waste.

• I completely agree with you but they will just lie on their profile. The other day a girl posted a almost naked photo anonymously with her age range saying 18-24 but on the question she stated she was 15. You just can't trust people not to lie on the Internet.

• I am 22. I also think people with half naked pictures are creepy.
    Looking at the face is okay but showing your body is not for me. I think body is best shown only to the person you love or think is appropriate and will not be harmful.

• Honestly I'd have to say you and I are the creepy ones for even clicking on this topic

• dont the mods remove those questions if the picture is too pornographic?

• It is wrong and stupid because they're too fuckin young their bodies are still growing like wait until you're physically matured before asking how you look...

• I agree. How do you look? Completely different to how you looked 6 months ago and completely different to how you will look in another 6 months

• Yeah but what if the people answering are under 18 too?