What do you think of my butt ( pics)?

Is it small/big, firm/saggy etc? itd be great if you can recommend ways to improve it thanks. atm i dun go to the gym or do any kind of exercises.

What do you think of my butt ( pics)?

1939

Most Helpful Guy

• It's flat and a little saggy.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 38

• It is not what is popularly considered a great butt. But so what? Many of us are perfectly happy seeing (and more) that kind of butt. Meeting perfection standards is not needed.

• Naaaaah.. sorry XD inliners and butttraining help a lot to get a sexy butt. This isn't ugly, but also not sexy.. its just a butt.

• Where is it?

• 2|1
  • It looks well - I like it small and pert.

• Nah you don't have a booty sorry. I'm guessing your insecure about it since you have to ask but you do look like sexy in your pics.

• Well, I'm not going to lie to you but your butt is a little flat. It is probably because you are so thin, which is good.

• Accept the truth you dont have it great and focus on other body parts not all guys desire butts i am not a butt guy.

• who hit it with a shovel?

• Squats girl

• Thats a fine ass

• Do lots of squats and sumo squats to get the firm bubble butt you desire ;-)

• Perfect. Thinly disguised question to get us to drool over your butt.

• Small but looks good

• ordinary, just a butt, nothing special I'll say

• Very nice bod. I hope your face is in the same league.

• It's nice, but I do prefer personality over looks.
    Squats and lunges are two of the many exercises that will help tone and firm your butt.

• looks good to me if anything u should squat to make that ass perfect

• I like it. If you want it bigger, do some leg and glute exercises, like jogging and squats.

• It's nice but if u were to do squats everyday it would make it so much better. The thing is that 20 a day will be enough to make it improve

• i would say your butt is perfect as it is :)

• Nice beach, where is it?

Nothing wrong with your butt

• I think it is very hot to see it. It is slim but balanced. Don't think otherwise.

• You have a very nice butt and a great pair of legs.

• It seems like one of my favorite butts. It's not too big, and has good shape.

• Looks fine?

• small and cute

• sqats but like this is fine too

• are you the girl in the black swimsuit? Nicceeeee

• picture is taken from far so not a perfect judgement. but its ok ok.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 18

• Hahah this post is so funny. Almost allll the girls, including myself, think it's too small and recommend squats.
    Take a look at the guys comments and sooo many of them already like it.
    Just goes to show how girls worry too much about guys and their standards when really most men are just not as picky as we make them out to be.

• Erm...
    Squats are good.

• Small, but proportionate to your body... If you want to look more curvy, I'd suggest lunges, squats etc..

• They're non-existent.

• its a great size. could use toning.

• It's really flat and slightly saggy tbh. Do squats. Increase your glute muscles.

• Maybe some squats and lunges. It's not terrible, though. It's cute, but if it's causing you some insecurity then there's nothing wrong with working out to get one you want that can actually happen (a reasonable size).

• need some squats

• Barely there, That's how I would describe it.

• Your butt is fine, but if you're not happy with it I recommend you some exercises like squats, lunges... Maybe looking up youtube vids. It's always helpful when you can't go to a gym!

• do squats would make it better

• It's fine, just do some squats if you really dislike it. That's what I do :p

• It's small.

• Small and saggy but that's completely okay!(: do some squats and lunges you'll be good!

• You got the type of butt white men like. It's flat, saggy, and square shaped. Maybe do some squats to give it shape

• Where is it?

• u got a small booty

• i think its nice.