Is facial hair a big deal?

I have facial hair just as Vanessa Hudgens (maybe a bit more). Is that a turn off? Is that a big deal?

Is facial hair a big deal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks fine to me! I wouldn't let that be the deciding factor

Most Helpful Girl

• its not a big deal.

What Guys Said 9

• No big deal. It can always be removed if you don't feel comfortable with it. What do you think about hairy men?

• I really think it is fine, human beings aren't supposed to be hairless. I prefer it trimmed in certain areas, though.

• Most men won't see that as a big deal. If it bothers YOU then you should do something about it.

• Not a big deal at all

• Nem sideburns... I am actually jealous

• Doesn't feel that much. Unless they cover the lips or chin. Sideburns actually look okay on females as well.

• Nah, don't care.

• facial hair on girls is sexxaaayyyy who doesn't want share shavers. we can do each others backs in the shower. Who wouldn't want your own Conchita

• Not really I dated a girl who had worse facial hair than that. She was so pretty I didn't care if she had to shave

• no big deal =)

• PS - the right guy for you will even like that.. especially if there's hair in some other places that maybe some people don't usually have it =) just saying. some guys like that. lol

• I wish all guys could think that way about body hair... and what kind of places where some people don't usually have it? Haha

• truthfully i have a thing for girls that have hair on their arms too i mean not huge amount just.. a little i dont know i think it's kinda hot =p certain ethnicity have more than others , this is true for women too and thats fine!

What Girls Said 3

• i don't think its a big deal

• I don't think it's a big deal, but I personally... would most likely remove it...
    especially that mustache D:

• I'd say it's a bit of a turnoff. But knowing guys, they don't care that much. depends on your face as well.