Do you think I can work full lingerie?

Okay, this is a picture of me in underwear so don't be a perv or a jerk. Also no, I'm not posting this to be an attention whore. I just want honest opinions, because I've never worn fancy lingerie before.

Do you think I can work full lingerie?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your body rock it, but you forgot probably the most important part of lingerie. It's invisible, and yet super important. It's the attitude. Your getup says I want to get fucked. Your face and posture says I'm about to do the laundry. So it clashes. It is obvious that in your mind you felt ridiculous when you took the picture. You have to see this like it's your super hero costume, You have to own the personna. Give yourself the permission to temporarily become a "slut".
    It really looks sexy on you !

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 39

• Wow, did you know future employers can track every single little detail about you-your face and anything else that may be relevant to you. Posting images like these, is not only lack of self-respect but can get in the hand of future employers and most likely in the hands of the wrong person. On another note, to me... I don't see it; your body seems to lack certain things.

• You seem to have a good handle on it. The most important remaining element is of course... you must believe in yourself. A woman that is cofident is a woman that is attractive. To be confident while wearing lingerie is to be VERY attractive.

• Not pretty in my opinion. But Im kinda special with stuff like this. Because since everybody knows this is not the usual stuff someone is wearing, its pretty fake to me. I prefer when she just has the same type of normal underwear as usual. Yes this can be sexy, too. It doesn't have to be grandma pants or something... you get the idea.

• The only problem is you don't seem happy. Other than that I don't see the harm.

• You look very cute

• The outfit looks alright. Your facial expression and your pose needs some editing.

• The pose needs work, cause for something like that it's not just the look of the material but the woman wearing it.

• your body language is all like "i dont want to live anymore". not sexy.

• Haha... All she's missing is some cuts on her arms...

• lol, not quite how i meant it

what im trying to say is just that "sexy" comes from confidence and posture, not necessarily from what you wear.
      you can be in a tiny bikini but with this posture it still won't be sexy

• I think honestly you could have spend your money in a better way

• I think your man will appreaciate you a lot : )
    You did good trying something new.

Wish you good love nights ;)

• Oh yeah totally hot

• well physically it works but you have to work on a more sexy aura XD

• Nice bear. The underwear looks good on you but your standing awkwardly

• Looks great, Your boyfriend or partner would be proud!

• a smile would help

• Looks classy, sexy, and seductive.

• yeah you look really sexy :)

• You look very sexy in that lingerie , you can really pull it off. You have an amazing tan.

• WOW you look stunning, you can definitely wear full underwear :)

• Yes, you can work. It looks like you are natural but smile. Why the sad face?

• You look fabulous.

• looks good to me, i'll be pretty turned on... it suits you cause your body is quite gorgeous

• Oh wow I love that one and I'm not a fan of lingerie. By the way you are beautiful

• u look hot and sexy
    be happy

• yes you can work. suits on you.

• Sure, you've got the body for it.
    You're long legs pull it together for me.

• Sexy, pretty face... honestly you should be a model

• you look fine

• I'd. hit it

• You look hot. You can work it easily.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 4

• Too bad you don't look confident... makes it very unsexy for me.

• you look good and yes u can don't worry it looks good

• you look lovely! Rock it, girl!

• Sexy as hell... There is no way that there will not be perverts.😲😍😍