Do I look masculine?

Do I look masculine?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, walking past you on the street, I'd have trouble making up my mind what your gender was.

Where your facial features are a mixture of feminine/masculine, you would make yourself considerably more feminine with longer hair. I guess it depends how you want to look though.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Thats probably because of:the short hair, closed button-shirt, the pic shows no female upper-body parts, and the fact that you asked it (which is a mind trick in itself, which makes people expecting you to look masculine if you asked it)👍
    Hope this helped😄👌

• Yeah. You look more like a boy than a girl. Anyway, what most people don't realize is that there is no such real difference which can distinguish a male and female face (if you have tried sketching faces, you would probably realize the same). It's mostly the dress, hair etc. which help most people identify others' genders. That's especially the case before boys and girls become adults.

• Kind of. I see some masculinity and some femininity.

• No I think you look very pretty

• Face no, hair yes.

• the short hair doesn't help at all... unless you wanted to look masculine.

• Yeah you do you look like a boy

• Yea a bit if I'm being honest

• A little but yeah, if you grew your hair out you'd look a lot more feminine.

• Yes, you look like a small boy. Try growing your hairs long please.

• yes you look like a boy a bit maybe longer hair might help

• who cares what you look like! you look great =]

• I little bit tbh

What Girls Said 10

• Your face is pretty but that haircut makes you look androgynous

• yeah you do. but i think that's because of your hair and shirt..

• With that shirt yeah.

• i can't tell if you're a boy or a girl what are you? Lol it doesn't matter anyways you do you x

• you have strong bone structure like me (not a bad thing)

i get told i look feminime actually. JUst try to smile more and maybe change up your hair or wear makeuo

• somehow I think you look more like a french waitress :D that's a compliment, then :)

• I can tell that you are female because of your face shape but some people may dislike your hairstyle

• Yes but I think if you had longer hair you wouldn't. Not many girls can pull off short hair like that. I'm definitely one of them. I had short hair once and it definitely did a number on my self esteem when I kept being called sir.

• Your lips and nose as well as cheeks are a dead giveaway that you look female

• Yes and the short hair cut doesn't help