Girls, I have always wondered how attractive most girls have found me to be, so what would you say?

Be as blunt as you want I would like the truth.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Wondering about how the world around you perceives you (especially physically, and especially while you're a teenager) is normal, but relying too heavily on it can be detrimental.

You are a good-looking fellow with a nice face shape, nose, and dark eyes. And as people age and mature, their features will become more pronounced. I am sure that girls like you -- and when the right person gets to know you, it will be even better than basing opinion purely on aesthetic alone.

• In my defense I do not rely on others perception of myself, however it is nice to get compliments especially when they are truthful. I've been interested in girls but I attended a small school where there were not any girls which I found attractive at all and it was a real let down, but alas i will matriculate into a new high school in time and I hope for better luck there. thank you and I liked the words you used it's a relief to meet someone who uses good vocabulary; personally, using complicated vocabulary can help you express how you feel in greater depth.

What Girls Said 6

• ok first of all, u look great. i love hispanic guys but u look too young so im not attracted. u gt nice lips by the way, gorgeous

• yeah i'm merely 14 so yeah...

• thank you

• ur welcome :)

• Because you're young, you look a bit more kiddy like. I'd suggest to get a different hairstyle. Yours make you seem a bit nerdy. You like fine face wise

• I like the nerdy look its cool. trust me it's the style in NYC and everyone follows new yorker's trends XD

• im actually kind of a nerd it just so happens that thats cool.

• well that's fine too!

• get some muscle first

• Already working on that, thank you though for you honesty.

• You're so cute!

• Well I don't think you're ugly, but I don't find you attractive. I think you're just not my type and also the camera was taken at a bad angle. You have really nice hair though.

• thanks yeah some girls don't find hispanic guys attractive i can understand that. Thank you for being truthful.

• Other's opinions shouldn't matter, but I think you're cute

• thank you. I was just wondering. I've gotten that a lot but i'm not sure if its like teddy bear kind of cute or like attractive kind of cute. lol you do not have any obligation to answer if you do not feel comfortable doing it.