How can I make myself not as ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop thinking that you are ugly, put a smile on your face and start thinking more positively. Those things are attractive qualities in a person.

• But I am ugly

• I didn't say average. I said you weren't ugly. I didn't label you. Besides, average is not the same thing as ugly. I don't think I am ugly at all, but I do consider myself to be average. I know there are people who are way better looking than I am and I am okay with that. I don't want to be a 10. For the most part, I am happy with myself. I have flaws and I recognize those flaws. The ones that I don't like, but can fix are the ones that I am working on. I will still never be perfect. There are things about me that I can't change. I accept that and I just live my life. If someone can't or won't accept me the way I am, they don't need to be in my life. Eventually, someone will come along who will accept me, flaws and all.

• Well average is the nice wayto say someone is ugly, at least where Im from. Second I never said I want to be perfect I jist want to be good looking Im not competing with anyone I just dont want to be "average" I want to have girls look at me amd actually wanna date me... dont give me that "those girls are shallow" speech either everyone goes by looks I dont care what anyone on GAG says. when you look around good looking people date while ugly guys are like "why am I friendzoned blah blah blah"

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Wellll if you want me to do a full makeover and give you tips you should at least post a couple pics for me to asess the severity of the situation.

• I'm not big on pictures

• ... Eyebrows; the shape is fine, but they're too light and sparse looking. You've got great eyes and better eyebrows would really bring them to attention.

Ears; they're weird and thin looking but who the hell cared about ears anyway. Only way I noticed them was because I was deliberately looking for flaws.

Facial hair; facial hair can make or break a man. The tiniest patch of hair on the chin can totally transform your look. I personally prefer some kind of facial hair.
      Facial hair would definitely make you look older, more mature, and sexier not to mention defining those cheekbones and chin.

I'm gonna ask you a couple of questions now okay? Tell me your height-weight-whether you work out and how often.
      Next tell me what it is about your body and face you don't like and find unattractive. Be specific. You could message me if you want.

• Hmm well qith that said I get alkong with girls fine as friends and I dont act defeated as you say they say that the sole reason they reject me its because I'm ugly

• CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK!!

• By boosting your self confidence

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't be so harsh on yourself - You look well to me

• put your shirt on and grow your hair out.