Why can't girls wear makeup more naturally?

i mean i get it, you want to look more colourful before you go out because if you dont you feel you look like a zombie if you don't

i mean if you have to wear makeup, can't it just be foundation because i know you like to use that to cover any paw, bags or stops but the full on lipstick, the blue eye shadow an some of you wear more blusher than is nessassary, plus the eyeliner and face eyelashes isn't flattering.

i get it though, your not doing this for the guy but im just stating my opinion

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• From observation I have seen guys are usually drooling over or staring at the girls who actually have way more make up on. It's seldom I see guys on campus staring at girls with bare faces or minimal make up. Sure there are guys who really do like the natural look but I just know that many guys claim to like the natural thing but yet stare at models on fb and instagram with tons of make up or notice those women in person more. This is all based on personal observations.

• lol true statement right here. couldn't agree more, it's such a paradox

• some girls like it to look more dramatic. others prefer the minimal look. it really depends on her style.

can i just say though, i BARELY see women in an everyday setting wearing coloured eyeshadow. not in the shops, at uni, in church, at parks, etc... like it's not as common as some men make it sound.

• You know a girl will look less natural if she's only wearing foundation with no blush or bronzer. My suggestion is to actually learn about makeup before you tell people how and what to wear.

• he's a guy, cut him some slack

• very well. we seem to have different opinions on both the rude and the make-up part. I think it is best to just leave now and keep our opinions. 'threatening' (don't know how else to put it) me via internet seems a bit dull

• @bente2 Darling, there's a lot of this conversation that's moved past "a bit dull" but here we are aren't we.

• Wow >___>
    😓

• I absolutely, utterly HATE foundation. Girls should be taught to AVOID IT. simply because they often can't apply it well, us the wrong tone, and foundation overal looks shitty on acne etc. I use a liquid concealer, powder, fill in my eyebrows a little and add some mascara. That's a natural look and I've been doing it for three years now, sometimes I will add a little eyeliner bc I feel fabulous or have spare time. I really don't understand why girls want to wear an excessive amount of make up.. Instead of completely changing your face, cover up some blemishes and stay you.

• because girls can do whatever the fuck they want. sorry we dont cater to every whim and want of men.

• so you're saying you actually think girls with loads of make up on feel like they're pretty? I can tell you, they don't. they use it to cover up and that's not really confidence we want all women to have, agree?

• Who cares if a girl is wearing a shit-ton of makeup it their life not yours. @bente2

• Well like you said it's just your opinion and you should keep that opinion to yourself.

• you see the thing about this site is i dont have to keep my opinion to myself

• You see the thing about this site is you ask a question then you get an opinion, not the other way around capiche! You can't just go around flaunting your opinions and even if you do it doesn't mean anyone has to like it.

• Because some girls just don't want to?

• you need to put stuff under/ontop of the foundation.. also because some girls are very self concious

What Guys Said 1

• It is funny I have noticed that it is mainly girls that seem to like the full on make up and very few guys - Can't explain it.