Am I decently attractive?

Am i decently attractive?

And yes I know my Mohawk looks shitty in these pics because its not gelled right now, but my physical features is my main question.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aweee you're so cute. ❤️ Maybe if you dressed cooler, you'd be like super do-able!

"Do-able" like... NONO NOT LIKE THAT.. I mean like yeah i'd get with him and chill or whatever.

No I'm not talking about fucking no no. Just. .-. Forget it. Just -.- ugh

• Lol I'm in my pjs, I usually wear a black tee-shirt, black jeans, and white docks or black sneakers, occasionally a snapback, and the tees are band tees or graphic, I got some epic ones

• Well the snapback is just an occasional thing since I own one and its the emerald triangle and black and green is my fav color scheme

• That's adorable :3

Most Helpful Guy

• You can definitely pull in the bitches, bro!

The hairdo is a $100 violation in the douchebag jar, though!

What Girls Said 2

• you're hot i'd give you an 8 out of 10 but that hairdo!!! Oh my god wtf is that no offense but i laughed so hard sorry x Please cut it off.

• get rid of the mohawk, you're a 7, maybe 8. let it be, you're a 5, maybe 6.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you look well

• Not with that hair style you don't. Get a decent hair on the whole head not like a horse.

• just get rid some of those fats and make urself shredded kunt