What does it mean if someone says you stand out?

someone told me that i stand out & easy to spot , what does that mean?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• That you're an eyecatcher. Beautiful. Between the grey mass of people, that this person (who told you this) doesn't care about, he sees you. Thats what it means. Also there is a negative view that is completely the opposite but if he would've ment that you would've known. Sooo.. yeah.. beautiful.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on how they said I guess it could just simply mean you are different from most other folks, or that you stand out in a bad way like you do stuff that makes people notice you.

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be a compliment meaning you are colourful or have a unique fashiin sense

0|0
    0|0
  • It's easy to notice you one way or another.
    You're unique.
    You're different (not in a bad way).

0|0
    0|0
  • That you like attention. Innately, most women behave a certain way just to get reactions, that will ultimately lead to attention.

0|0
    2|0
    • Not everything a woman does revolves around receiving attention. Some women are genuinely expressing themselves or utilizing a skill/talent of theirs, not just aiming to seek attention and getting reactions. Not everything we women do revolves around how men are going to react.

• Show All
    • Regardless, not every time a woman stands out means she's trying to gain attention from somebody. That's almost like saying women are supposed to blend into the crowd.

• You can care less? No need for you to be an ass.

• In a sea of small fishes, you are the BIG fish.

0|0
    0|0
  • it means you dont look like everyone else, i guess

not sure if thats good or bad though :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It generally means that in a large group full of people, you are going to catch their eye. Now, this could be a positive or negative thing. Naturally, we'd like to assume there's a positive reason behind that statement but realistically, it could be because you look something like this...

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/91831279875219046/

0|0
    0|0
  • Your either very pretty, ugly or fat. Take your pick.

1|0
    0|0
  • just that there's something different about u. i like hearing this personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • It usually means you have presence or an aura which they can't quite fathom.

0|0
    0|0
    • What does that mean

• To have presence: to command respect, to have bearing, be self assured, command attention.

To have an aura: to have an atmosphere around you, to be intangible, to appear mysterious.

• i think its a good thing... you got that person's attention

0|0
    0|0