I gained over 100 lbs after the first photo was taken, and after 5 years of monitoring my eating habits - I nearly have it off. How did I come along?

This photo was taken of me at 18 when I was 210, I gained over 100 lbs after it was taken. Over 5 years later, I nearly have all of the weight off, just wanted you to know that it'll be difficult, and in my experience other women and their jealousy, bittnerness and insecurity were the worst parts... you can do it. And if you need someone to talk to about it, I'd be happy to share my expeirences and hear yours.

Interestingly, I still find bigger women and men more attractive than ripped or in shape ones...

Most Helpful Guy

• Fabulous work! The best message you can send with this is that it is a lot easier to keep it off to begin with than to fight to lose it later.

Be proud of what you have accomplished. You are looking so much better and you must be a thousand times healthier now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow that's amazing. Keep up the good work.
    More people should be dedicated as you. Your an inspiration.

What Guys Said 12

• Respect. Thats a lot of weight you lost there. Remember to do a lot of training for the stomach, back and leg area to get rid of that flappy skin. This might take 6-9 more months.

• Wow ! You look great !
    Interestingly, you smile on the first picture, but not on the second...

I don't understand. Why were women jealous and bitter at you? Was that *while* you were losing weight? Why would women do that?

• You're getting there, keep up the good work, be proud of what you've done so far as it is not easy, but your not finished yet.

• Keep up good work - A good positive story

• You need to work on the extra belly fat.

• Yes, I have what my nutritionist calls a "spare tire" around my waist and she has said it'll be the last thing to go.

• yes you look a lot better than before. A LOT.

but you aren't ready yet to wear what you are wearing in the 2nd pic

• You look like a different person well done for loosing it all

• You are awesome.

• I think this is it. You look great.

• Wow you look good nice job ;-)

• You look good and you're comfortable in your own skin/how you look.

• Keep up the good work! Good progress!

What Girls Said 1

• you are doing a great job!! :)