Do you feel repulsive when you wake up in the morning?

I woke up at 8am and I've been on my phone in bed since. I feel so disgusting. I feel like I've slept in a bin during the night. That and I sweated in my sleep.

Gonna have a shower now, but do you feel disgusting when you wake up in the morning? 😷😔

• I feel disgusting
  • I feel amazing
  • I feel okay

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• No, I enjoy waking up every morning and jumping out of my bed to start the day.

Here are some things you can do in the short term and the long term so that you will wake up fresh and energetic in the morning. I’ve divided them up into three sections; (1) the night before and (2) during the night and (3) the morning.

The night before.

- Avoid coffee, red wine and chocolate the night before.
    - Don’t eat dinner right before bed.

During the night.

- Keep your sleep consistent.
    - Keep the window open.

The morning.

- Drink a glass of water.
    - Breathe deeply.

Good luck.

• Ughhh I know the feeling. Some days I wake up feeling completely refreshed and content with life and then there's days when I wake up feeling like death's unholy spawn.
    Usually happens when I'm too hot and the covers are wrapped around me too tightly and my cat is sitting on my face. Ugh.
    Those days I just refuse to get out of bed. I just sort of crawl to the kitchen and take the greasiest, sweetest, most fattening food I can find to my room. Then I wrap myself in my comforter like a burrito and watch Supernatural all day.

• I'm usually feeling pretty decent lol.
    and good morning to u!

• changes day to day, if something happened over night i will feel the need for a shower in the morning. (by something happened i mean a nightmare, disturbed sleep or something happened in the evening leaving my sleep disrupted)
    In the winter i generally feel ok when i wake up as i won't have sweated over night but in the summer i usually have a shower every morning

• i feel okay when i wake up

• i am okay. normally i just want to sleep again. and i do sleep again. haha

• Feelin fab all da time lol

• I feel like poo in the morningg. I compare myself to the worst case of diarrhea.

• Why are you still awake! Isn't it really late there? :') It's 11am here. Same I just looked it myself in my phone camera. I look so grim. 😂

• ^Imagine that being said in a purely American-sounding teenage girl voice.

• I'm actually going for a cheeky nando's with the lads next weekend. Should be swell. 👌
      And thank you!
      Maybe one day, ahaha

• I usually feel amazing. Maybe you need to clean your room lol ;) 💙

• Not sure if repulsive but I do feel like shit.

• No I feel however I felt when I was awake, so I'm semi angry now. I do sweat on my sleep as well.

• I feel alright.

• I feel okay, sometimes even pretty.

• I don't shower in the morning, only at night; just because the whole routine is too much for me in the morning; I want to minimise the number of things I have to do do be presentable or I will just never motivate myself to get up. I feel gross in that my face feels oily and I have bad skin which tends to look the worst in the morning; so I need to go and wash my face right away and then use blemish gel and moisturiser and put some make up on - make up is hassle to do but it makes me feel so much better about myself it's unreal. Sometimes my skin on my back and shoulders is gross too so I use some blemish gel there as well. Also deodorant and talc are essentials. In general I feel way better once I'm up and dressed and my make up and hair are fixed; I don't get people who like to stay in their pyjamas all day :/

Other than that I just feel disgusting in the morning in that I'm really groggy and in a bad mood; no matter how much sleep I've had, I always take forever to feel awake rather than achy and grouchy and mildly self-loathing in the morning

What Guys Said 9

• I feel just fine. Sometimes still kinda sleepy but I just can't fall asleep. Never feel smelly or anything like that.

• Today I feel okay but I know that feeling you talk about

• I feel disgusting and Im toxic as fuck. Unless Im with my Girlfriend.

• Yes and no, I need a shower and to wash my hair; then I feel fabulous.

And sleepy.

• Nope groggy, and sore.

• I usually feel grouchy first thing until my caffine

• Im always amazing... only the hair sometimes go in stupid mode.

• mm feel little groggy but when i do get going i feel pretty decent

• I'm usually feeling perfect :)