Girls, are prominent ears a turn off?

Recently, a girl said this to my friend about me: "He could be seductive, too bad he has prominent ears." So I'm curious if it really has a significant impact on seduction.

• It's a turn off.
    5% (2)
  • It doesn't matter.
    55% (24)
  • It has a little negative impact on seduction.
    25% (11)
  • It has it's charm.
    15% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Obama size.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends, too much of anything can equate to a bad time (too much booty, too little booty, too much stomach, too little stomach, too tan, not tan enough, yadda yadda yadda). It really depends on the girl, larger ears can make you goofy looking and if you have the personality to match it makes it quite charming. Larger ears could also be gross or really sexy. Remember in the case of beauty it is always subjective but whoever likes that kind of stuff will gravitate your way.

What Girls Said 15

• To be honest, I wouldn't notice. I notice very little about people's faces.

I didn't even think President Obama had large ears until I saw them from a certain angle, so, I wouldn't care if he did... because I would never notice on my own.

• I don't really pay attention to ears, honestly. Some members of my family have more prominent ears, mine are very tiny and close to my head. It doesn't bother me.

• this sounds like a girl trying to find a reason not to like you if she's picking apart how your ears look. also, she did say you could be seductive...

• The fact is that I don't know her at all. She's a friend of my best friend and said this to him (She saw pictures)

• How prominent? Obama size is fine.

• How prominent are we talking here? If he looks like an elephant he's obviously going to have a bit of trouble getting laid. If his ears stick out a little bit, he's probably fine.

• she probably just needed an excuse to say she wasn't into you, she was joking, or she's very nit-picky and bitchy

• I don't know her so..

• I Frickin love big ears. I think they're so cute so I'm a little biased but yeah that wouldn't be a problem for me.

• wtf that's fine

• Are you talking giant monkey-looking ears that stick out or like just normal ears?

• No! Who tf looks at someones ears anyway? that girl is just picky and weird.

• My husband used to be called dumbo when he was in school; turns out he grew into them. :P

• So long as it's not George Bush size, you got homes. That's only because I really hate Bush, and Bush ears make me remember his stupid face.

• I'd say it depends on the rest of your face as well.

• Lol no sweetie. They're not a turn off at all. I actually think it's kinda cute