What would u think?

I get sad a lot in public places like to the point where I'll cry a little I've gotten used to always listening to music nd wearing pretty big sunglasses in the mall What would u think if u saw a girl like that? I still find guys constantly staring at me Even turn their heads Am I crazy?

1stly i try my best to prevent my tears, i do everything i can think of to stop it. Seeing people happy makes me sad bcz i don't hv that and i wish i could jst be part of a happy family

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG, I can relate so much to this! This often happens to me as well. You can find me sitting alone in public places, with or without headphones, and a few drops of tears trickling down my face. I hardly, if ever, wear sunglasses. And me being a man, I'm sure people around me just label me 'weak' and 'not man enough' when they see me like that. I'm much older than you as well.

It's just that some humans are a lot more emotional than others, and it shouldn't be an issue unless it interferes in our daily routine. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think anyone would be curious if they saw some girl crying by herself in public.

• I don't think they can see me crying coz the glasses are pretty dark and when my sis is around she doesn't see. Neither does my parents

• What's making you upset though? That's really random..

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't think anything d00d

• There like me can't stand a crying girl bit don't now if they will help or make it worse

• I'd probably ask if your ok, couldn't just say nothing.

• No you are not crazy but why do you cry? Coz u see normal people who live a normal life or because u have social anxiety or why?

• I think you need to get strong and stop crying. But you are not crazy just need to control your tears. Not very decent.

What Girls Said 0