How to be less ugly and be at least bearable to look at? Please leave a helpful comment before you get grossed out and quit?

Not the best of photography but still rate and advice. Do you think someone on planet earth will find me attractive? Do i have any positive quality?

Ok i will change my attitude thank you all

Most Helpful Girl

• Get different glasses, you look older than you are. Clean the beard, some man look better without one and that's fine. Maybe get some new clothes? Lose an amount of weight, not too much though because you look just a little chubby to me. for therest you look absolutely fine!

• Do the glasses are making me look older? l

• a little. There are some opticians that have stylists, maybe check that out ^-^

What Girls Said 5

• Improve you attitude; telling yourself that you are disgusting (when you look fine) is the most unattractive trait you can have. Work with what you have and change what you can, and have a positive attitude.

• Agreed that you need to improve your sense of self worth. You are definitely not ugly. Even if you were, that doesn't mean you can't find someone or have a great and fulfilling life.

• Gel your hair back. It think that will definitely make a difference.

• You aren't ugly , you have really nice lips and your eyes are nice , i'd give you a 6.5 , don't put yourself down no one is ugly (:

• maybe try to watch some fashion trends? and clean your beard...

What Guys Said 4

• You are not ugly. Just dress nice maybe buy yoursel other glasses and look that you have a good hygiene that's all. You look like u have a normal weight otherwise I would recoment u to do some sports.

• I already a part of amateur soccer team but i will follw what you said thank you.

• Maybe smile a Little ^^ and yes I've seen uglier people getting girls. You're Fine! Just a normal guy.

• Lift more.

• Lift what?

• You know, weights. Lol.

I mean work out. Use free weights, I'd recommend searching StrongLifts 5×5

• I think you are fine person. India or Pakistan?
    Nothing ugly at all.