Wrinkly belly button/loose skin on petite girl turn off?

I had baby over a year ago and my body hasn't snapped back and I am so depressed. I don't want to hear "if they like you they won't care about it." I want to hear what you think? I had the perfect tiny body and I feel like I'm undesirable because my stomach looks so nasty. I can't afford a tummy tuck right now, but I really need one. Looking at my body has depressed me so much I have no confidence left. Have you ever seen a stomach like this? Has it bothered you the way that it bothers me? I literally cry every day. I'm only 22! I don't know why my body looks like the way it does. I lost the weight quickly but I didn't realize my stomach would look so disgusting. I am so ashamed! Ashamed that my body looks the way it does. I used to love sex but I just can't enjoy isn't with my stomach the way it is. I hate my body so much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honey, the world needs all types. There will be guys stumbling over their dicks to get to you

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a big deal!

What Guys Said 1

• Yea thats an old woman looking belly. But most guys wouldn't care, I just don't go for women who have had babies.

What Girls Said 0