Does a thigh gap matter?

I've been working out, and I lost my thigh gap because my legs got bigger. Are thighs that tough a huge turn off?

*touch

Most Helpful Guy

• No. But I've always noticed when a girl has a noticibly wide one. With proportionate and feminine thighs, hips and tummy they can be a hot addition to an skirt already hot bottom half. But if it's not there... still hot. Hot is hot - no gap, slight gap, wide gap. Of the girl is hot, she's hot. No normal guy is going to avoid a hot girl because she does or does not have one. Some guys like me notice, others don't notice one way or the other.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I've seen thick and similar question. I could retire a millionaire before the age of 21!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea they are. Don't you know that every time you meet a guy, he doesn't care about your kindness, humor and overall personality, but the thing that counts, is if he can fit a fist between your thighs.
    Everyone knows if you can get your hand between her legs, she's gonna be a good wife.

What Guys Said 23

• s2.quickmeme.com/.../...fc2fbdb956685dc2bb5943.jpg

Nope they "thigh gaps" do not matter! Always hated when a girlfriend of mine brought it up about not having one 😑.

• Most guys don't give a flying fuck about a thigh gap.

That is probably the most irrelevant feature that women nit pick themselves on, yet men don't care about!

• Guys don't care about thigh gaps. Where did women even get this whole thigh gap thing from?

• Men do not care about thigh gaps... well the vast majority dont. An the ones that do now, only do because so woman's media made it such a big thing.

As long as your thighs are smooth (and that's fairly optional) and they have certain anotomical parts at the top, any guy will be happy to see them.

• Only to girl. I've yet to meet a guy that says they care about it. Yes, some may prefer them and some won't (like me), but they don't care if you have one or not.

• Lots of guys don't even notice if there is a thigh gap or not

• 0|1
  • Everytime I see that question asked, all guys say no. The Thigh gap is a girl's invention. I have NEVER seen a guy have an opinion on thigh gaps ?

• Thighs that touch were never a turn off to me.

• The grass is always greener on the other side. Everyone with a thigh gap wishes they didn't have one and vice versa. Don't worry about it. I don't think most people care in the slightest about someone elses thigh gap.

• To me, it doesn't matter. I like thick thighs and a thick girl in general so they're not a turn off in my opinion.

• Depends

Not to be rude or anything
    But a lot of guys like when a girls pussy shows between her legs, it's mostly for that... with some women you can't see it when she bends over since her legs touch

• I honestly don't care for gaps but I don't like shaved manly legs xD

• visibly large gaps are a trun off , women thighs should be close so that it can be oiled and slide your guys hot rod

• They r preferable but if u don't have it then I don't care actually they r not a must have feature

• well my screen name says it all. and to me, it dont matter if you have the biggest thigh gap, or if your thighs touch. to me, legs are legs.

• No its not even something guys care about

• Guys dont give a sh** about thigh gaps.

• No not really. Thigh gap does not matter.

• no not at all.

• fit girl aren't a turn off like never

• Guys don't care about thigh gaps and never have.

Thigh gaps were invented by women to tell of their legs were too big. But along the way people forgot it was supposed to be about the thighs, not the gap.

But guys have a genius way to tell if a girl's legs are too big - we look at her legs.

• no! guys do not care about thigh gaps! that's a girl thing!

What Girls Said 17

• Thigh gaps literally mean nothing.

• I don't find them attractive at all. Even if it appears to be the 'Trend' I don't have them and don't want to have them

• No, it doesn't matter if you have one or not. What matters more is that you're healthy and taking care of your body.

• No, absolutely not! xx

• of course not!! it doesn't make you fat whatsoever and literally nobody think it's unattractive. Some guys, from my experience, think it's hotter

• No one cares about thigh gaps, especially not guys.

The only ones who care about thigh gaps are insecure women who want to convince others that thigh gaps matter. They don't.

• Not at all matter. I wish girls would stop emphasising on it coz I don't notice it let alone guys

• Guys don't care about thigh gaps.

• Guys actually prefer thick thighs. Thigh gaps don't matter to them.

• Its weird because i have a thigh gap (its pretty major) and i feel like it makes me look lanky. I guess we all want what someone else has got

• Thigh gap doesn't matter in the slightest bit

• apart from thigh chafing, it doesn't really matter, especially to guys.

• oh god no! society has dictated everyone perceptions on beauty because of models and magazines. no guy isn't going to not like you because you don't have a thigh gap!

• No, not really

• to some guys yes; to others no. what matters is if you are happy with your body. if not, you should try to get the thigh gap back, but in a healthy way.

You might want to check out the book *the thigh gap hack* for that (www dot thighgaphack dot com) - it has a lot of good reviews and seems to really work

• Thighs that touch just mean you're one step closer to being a mermaid

• Some even prefer it like I'm athletic build but my legs didn't get skinner just more toned so I'm considered "thick" as well as other things but yeah anyone it sometimes looks nicer