Is my breast size considered big?

I balance between 34D and 34DD but in my eyes I only look like a C cup. I have googled an American 34D and 34DD and my breasts look nowhere near that big yet I can't be smaller than the size I am as no other bras fit me/:

Is my breast size considered big?

• Big
  • average
  • Small

Most Helpful Guy

• i would say you do have a large bust, probably more to a D than a DD tho

• It's only around once a month when my breasts go up to a DD but thank you

• ok so then the best bet is to stick with the 34 D that your comfortable in

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• they're considered average since most girls today have implants... otherwise you'd be be on the higher side of average... or even big... but thanks to all the huge fakes, big is now average... and small is now tiny... etc..

What Guys Said 11

• You have to remember, the shape of your breast and how much of it is lifted, determines how they look as well. I dated a girl one time I didn't even realize she had huge breast. We went to the beach and she laid on her back and they were completely perked up and were very large, same size as you.

• Seem average to me.

• Yours are average, I wouldn't consider those "big" based on your frame (off the picture).

• Yeah I don't know
      American:New Zealand ratio in breast sizes are very different
      Don't ask how I know this but Elizabeth Olsen is a 34B but she looks at least a D so I'm confused what is big and what isn't

• I know very little about each nation's ratio of breast sizes, so I'm unable to comment! :-P

• They do look smaller than D or DD. but they're pretty much the size i prefer. A smidgent bigger maybe.

• They look just right be happy you don't got watermelons they are unattractive in my opinion

• So my breasts aren't attractive or watermelon breasts aren't?

• They look like the perfect size in my opinion

• Thank you

• I would say average at the least

• They don't seem big but you are wearing a sweater.

• I can't put my full hand over them but I'm only off by about a centimetre so I don't know

• Are you tall, you seem fit so maybe that makes you feel they are bigger.

• No actually I'm only 4'9 😂
      I'm tiny
      But seeing as I'm tiny with a breast size on the larger side of the chart you'd think they'd look a lot bigger than they do/:

• They are just the right size. I think they are very attractive.

• Thank you

• Thanks☺️

• I wished I could follow you here. You look nice to me

• I think they look average as you say they look a "C" cup

• That's what I think but C cups don't fit me/:

• Wear what fits and is comfortable - What is important is how they look not the number on the label.

• Thanks

• yes big and pointed breast. want to see in uncovered.

• nice but can't tell with sweater on. show in bra?

• Pervy much?

• Maybe that should be something you try to notice from now on. OR. Maybe you shouldn't say things like that in the first place.

• or maybe girls shouldn't post pics of their breast if they don't want pervy comments ;)

What Girls Said 3

• Don't worry about your size. Just worry about what's comfortable and supportive for you.

This is how I fit myself for bras and it is my go to these days.
    http://youtu.be/8Jk55ep4XUQ

• ME TOO. I thought I was (and only wore) a b cup but then I got measured and apparently I'm a d or dd. but the cup is the exact same size? Ugh

• I know!
      Elizabeth Olsen is apparently a 34B but she is definitely at least a C her boobs are nowhere near that small
      I don't understand sizes 😓

• It depends on your actual frame. On some girls b cups look like dcups and cs look like bcups.