I have stretch marks on my boobs as u can see and they are runing my life? please tell me if u saw sth like that wt u say? (with picture)?

tell me ur opinion honestlyyy
i have stretch marks on my boobs as u can see and they are runing my life ? please tell me if u saw sth like that wt u say ? (with picture)?

0|0
6|30

Most Helpful Guy

• First things first: most boobs have stretch marks. Large busted women have stretch marks from when there boobs developed. Mothers have stretch marks from when their milk came in. Women who have experienced weight gain have stretch marks. That leaves about 5 or 6 women who don't have them (exaggerating... but you get the point).

Now...

The question of whether stretch marks on boobs matter to guys at all (even a little bit).

Truthfully...
    No hesitation...

Nobody gives a shit, (not even a little bit).

Any guy fortunate enough to see you naked will look at you and see...

boobs

and he will be very happy.

You have nothing, literally NOTHING to worry about.

13|2
    0|0
    • Thanks for the MHO.

• Show All
    • You were so honest wow 👏🏼

• @Lisazm

Thanks, I had to reread the opinion. It's from 2 months ago and I had long since forgotten that I had written it.

It's still true though.

What Guys Said 29

• I don't think they are ruining your life. I think you have to get over your own insecurities. I doubt your "twins" will send guys running the other way.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's very noticeable.
    With time it will fade even more and especially if you take care of your skin by moistening it to help it recover faster.

You don't want the guys who would make a bid deal out of this anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I don't really see any stretch marks

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it is nothing to worry about. And please refrain from showing your body here. Ask a close person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I see them but they don't bother me at all. I've been with a girl who had stretch marks on her boobs and it was all good. That just means you have some really big tits. It's normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look great. Stop stressing

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't bother me

0|0
    0|0
  • Believe me those are a home run. You have absolutely nothing to worry about there.

0|0
    0|0
  • No madam, they do not look bad at all. scars, stretch marks and blemishes aren't bad, they just show how human we are :)
    You have amazing... features m'lady, you shouldn't ponder over the small details such as stretch marks.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are normal on boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have seen this before and to be honest it doesn't phase me

0|0
    0|0
  • big and hot

1|0
    0|0
  • II can't even see stretch marks... and WOW those are nice :D haha XD

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't really see... maybe without the bra? jk :P

0|0
    0|0
  • They look fine to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont see any mark. i just love just love your boobs. wowwwwwww!!

0|0
    0|0
  • They wouldn't bother me, I see past imperfections and focus on a woman's personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd look into lotion or oils.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't see stretch-mark trough your bra so take it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't see anything! They look fine to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have nothing bad to say. You don't have anything to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't even see them in this pic but either way I can tell you it is no big deal. Stretch marks don't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say: "Wow they are some nive boobs".

Most ladies with larger breasts have stretchmarks. They really dont bother men.

0|0
    0|0
  • No worries. First of all most people probably dont mind and second of all these are very slight marks so you could try using special oils that help making them go away. Do some research on Google. Type "Oil for Stretchmarks" or something like that. But as I said most people dont care, nobody will be like "such a BEAUTIFUL girl, but uuuh the strechmarks"NOBODY will say this XD Nobody! No worries!

0|0
    0|0
  • Excellent tits I wouldn't care at all about the marks

0|0
    0|0
  • I had to tilt my laptop back to even see them.

Be honest. You just wanted to show off your awesome bosom.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who gives a fuck about some stretch marks

2|1
    0|0
  • Literally my first thought:"I wanna smother my face in those!"

1|0
    0|0
  • rofl, 99.99% of dudes won't care. They will be bothered by your insecurity though.

3|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I think I have that bra lol and no you can't really tell
    And trust me, no one cares. I have them too but it's like, your skin there stretches and you have huge boobs, of course here's gonna be some stretche marks

0|0
    0|0
    • well its a push-up bra that why they appear bigger lol

• Well yeah but there has to be something to push up haha

• Those are so light, they're barely noticeable, I had ones like that when I hit puberty and my boobs grew but they went away after like a year or two. They're no big deal, if someone has any issue with that then they're going to be impossible to please.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about them. To be honest any guy who while is taking off your clothes, looks at boobs and goes "OMGG STRETCH MARKS EWWW I DON'T WANNA HAVE SEX WITH YOU ANYMORE." doesn't even deserve you, and also probably isn't a real man. Now, as for you, quit sweating the small stuff. Stretch marks are not the end of the world, just as not having a thigh gap, blah blah blah.. seriously hon, you look great (your boobs I mean, lol, I can't see your face.)

0|1
    0|0
  • you're lucky, actually. mine are reddish, or blue sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nobody's care, cause you have amazing size and shape. Its a tiger line :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh, I thought you had a severe case of stretch marks like my brother's baby mother. Buy organic vitamin e oil without fillers! Those ones with fillers like safflower oil don't work. Or you can get those barely-there marks lasered off.

0|0
    0|0