Does it matter if a fit girl doesn't have boobs?

Say she's really fit. She has a nice butt, curvy legs and a flat butt with a nice back and all that. But like, no boobs at all. Basically all fitness models if they didn't have breast implants.
I ask because I'm fit, but I'm avoiding cardio and keeping about 5 kilos of fat just to have these little A cup boobs. I plan to get implants, but this will be three or so years down the track, as I'm really 19. I want to flatten out my belly and lose fat off my butt because I know my whole body from the waist down will look amazing after I lose more fat. But, is it worth it to keep a soft belly and stuff just for A cups? Or have an awesome body with totally flat boobs? My boobs are small, but they still feel really nice and full and round. I like them a lot. My belly is flattish, but it's soft and I have a little belly pooch on days when I'm bloated. But I hate my pudgy belly and hips...

• Keep the soft belly and A cups.
  • Get fitter and go with the flat chest.

Most Helpful Guy

• BHAHAHAH its the same as guys with tiny disk hit the gym to make up for it 😘

• Not really. Some guys like to be fit, regardless of penis issues. If I didn't go to the gym, I might have bigger boobs than As, too.

• I suppose so. I suppose we all head to the gym because we want to look better. But then, I'm telling you now, as a girl who lifts it gets addictive. I don't like my big, muscular thighs and I WISH I could stop training them. But like a crack head to a pipe, I keep squatting and pressing and extending. I can't stop. The burn is awesome, and I love feeling like I've done something. But then I look in the mirror and I hate my thighs haha

• Ofcourse when we see results, it boost our motivations and ego so we want to push ourself further to achieve an even better result so we could show off our body. But i dont like the burn at all cuz its putting stress to ma body parts and i dont like the feel of it unless i have a motivation behind what im doing like tryna to impress dem cuties and get laud more, than i would do it til i burn ma fawk ass off and can't go no more. Logic ☝🏼️

Most Helpful Girl

• Take up bench press. Build the muscles under the breasts - makes them look bigger.

What Guys Said 10

• I would go B and fitness - It sounds like you are so into it and in the end it is what you want, what makes you feel the best. I think fit women look amazing

• I am not into flat chested girls but it won't prevent me from liking her all in one. If she has an athletic and fit body then that would really attract me. If you feel happier with some fat to help get some breast size increase then keep the weight.

• Nope it doesn't matter that much although flat chest is a turn off for me.

• Even if she has a nice body everywhere else?

• Flat chest as in seriously no boobs at all like A24 is still good for me I mean like seriously flat chested.

• Having small boobs will not be an issue. Especially given that you're going to be fit with a great ass.

• Boobs aren't everything

• I'm so confused right now. Does boob size depend on how much a woman exercises?

• Well, yeah. Boobs are basically made of fat. Only like 2% of women can lose fat everywhere on her body and not lose any off her chest. They're fat. Lots of exercise and less calories will burn them away lol

• Yeah haha you can't choose where you want fat to go, and you can't choose where you want to gain fat. It's up to your genetics.

• Yeah sadly all my fat went to my gut.

• Do you have a nice personality? If yes. You need not worry too much. Sometimes a nice looking girl scare off guys by her rude personality.

• Keep em if you want but flat is a good look when fit. Boobs or no, hot is hot

• i voted to keep. cuz if you have the curvy legs and nice back, then im very attracted to that

• thats why you became fit in the first place right? to counterbalance your flat boobs

What Girls Said 1

• Your boobs probably will not get noticeably smaller

• They will. I lose weight off my shoulders and chest first :(