I hate my body :(?

I'm tall like 5 foot 7 and I have a butt but like no boobs girls shorter than me have bigger boobs and it makes me want to cry I'm barely a b cup I'm ugly and no one will ever like me should I just give up

Most Helpful Guy

• Some men find that look attractive.

I noticed in one of your responses that you're drunk. I don't recommend that you make decisions when you're drunk, nor should you make evaluations of your appearance when you're drunk.

Like so many young people, you're coming to grips with your body and your appearance. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better, but I think age and wisdom will be your greatest allies.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh girl-do you know EVERY girl out there worries about this stuff? Relax, its normal. I was in your shoes once upon a time... Had no butt, no boobs whatsoever. Even once I was an adult, nada.
    But now I have a beautiful butt if I do say so myself and some beautiful boobs to boot (my boyfriends words, not mine lol).
    So be patient-the time will come. I know, easier said than done.

What Guys Said 12

• There is nothing that you wrote that can lead me to think you are ugly. I am also 100% sure you are not as ugly as you think you are.

• You are young yet - There may still be changes - Even so lots of guys like small breasts

• I like that type of body though
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

• To me... a Female is a female I'd date all the ugly girls in da world... Who cares about ooks? Ohh yea fick tards :) Trust me just try to find guys like me

• 0|0
    • this is making me mad i can't read it

• yes it ddoes

every single guy on here days it does and girls with big boobs are always the ones with boyfriends

• that's what you say

• Your hot just keep going

• I feel really depressed right now but I'm also drunk

• What can I do to help you need to talk or something

• Little secret, boobs don't matter much

• Would you like a hug?

• I'm having a really really really bad night

• I wish it was as simple as it sounds

• Alright, do this simple technique. Just smile and don't stop until you feel yourself feeling more elated. Just smile to yourself :)

• Tall with a butt. Huh "ugly" is a very skewed term then, ain't it?

• If i'm not the full package i dont see the point in a guy liking me

• OK? (filler)

• Should I care?

• I am a butt man, so I think you are my type of girl. As for boobs, anything over a handful is waste ;)

Do not worry.. there are people that will like you..

• i have exactly a handful but their so small for someone my height it drives me crazy

• Maybe your mom had a boob job. I say you should ask her..
      Legs guys also exist, which I am sure you have.

• no she didn't

hahah yeah ! only good thing about being above average height

• Your body is my type, so it sucks that you think I have terrible preferences. 😔

• Maybe you have good preferences, but I feel pretty ugly

Partially my depression but I don't know

• can't tell without a pic.

What Girls Said 6

• Ok…what? Firstly, are you really asking us if you hate your body? We don’t know you, haven’t seen you , didn’t had a proper conversation and probably never will, and you ask that. And secondly, what is wrong with being tall and having the traits you have mentioned above? A lot of women have small breast, and yet they don’t obsess over it. It is what nature gave you, so learn how to work them and love them. But the thing that bothers me the most is your attitude. “I’m depressed and drunk”? ( you are freaking 16, you should NOT be drunk) “ You’re probably shorter so a cups suit you more”? How could you make such assumptions? Somebody is actually trying to help you here, and yet you go and say that, not sympathizing at all with the person who is trying to make you feel better. Stop being shallow, stop being vain and stop the attention seeking (yes that is what you are doing right now and the fact that you are young is not an excuse) and fix that attitude problem of yours before even thinking of fixing your boobs. And if you really are depressed, which I doubt, then please go and seek professional guidance and advice. If not, try speaking to a friend or a family member that could help you. Being depressed is a much bigger deal that having small boobs. And if you are depressed because of that, well, pity. Your world revolves around something as unimportant as looks.

• yeah an a cup would appear bigger on a girl shorter than me because they are more compact, you idiot.

I have more vertical length, so an A cup on me would look really small

• How is that even an insult? I was stating fact. I didn't ask you to go on some good samaritan rant. Die hippie, die.

• Obviously you are not depressed, so yay. Glad that is out of the way. Um, you made an assumption on something you know nothing about, which is both stupid and rude. You could as easily make stupid assumptions about somebody’s race, religion, sexual orientation, etc. If you don’t know that person, not even physically, you don’t just give her/him some traits that you think they may have. What if the girl you were referring about was actually taller than you. How do you think that made her feel? And now, let me make some assumption about you, see how you like it. I think you are a vain (as I said before) little girl with a mentality that comes straight out of Mean Girls. You are seeking for attention more than America is seeking for countries rich in oil, with your pathetic, wannabe desperate cry for help. You are putting yourself down, which is absolutely moronic (and she calls me an idiot). Oh, and “Die, hippi, die”? That is the best insult your tiny, blunt head could come up with? Your personality is ugly and your attitude is crude , which is far worse than having bad looks. So please, try obtaining some compassion, sympathy, empathy and knowledge before opening your fucking mouth again and spurting shit (or in this case, before typing some crappy comments and making a fool out of yourself). I’m done with this and done with you, so don’t even bother and waste your precious time and your ingenious insults.

• I know how you feel. I have As :( People always tell you to get over it, but they don't understand how it makes us feel. We can get dressed up, feel fly as hell and then we see some nice boobies and we feel like crap again. :( The key is to own it. Notice there's elegance in small breasts. I think they look nice sometimes. Especially inter a loose T-shirt with no bra. And if you have a nice butt, you're more than advantaged.

• No I'm tall so small boobs look weird on me they look even smallee than they really are

I want a boob job

• You're probably shorter so a cups suit you more

• Trust me, I'm short, but I have a very broad rib cage so they look super weird. If you're tall with As, that just means you look like a model.

• I think you sound beautiful. Don't compare yourself to others. And don't define yourself beautiful based on how similar you look to other girls. Each person is different. Love your body, because it is your own.

• Easy to say when you probably have a pretty and proportional body

• I have had my own set of issues with my body and appearance. I had an eating disorder for 4 years. I had low self-esteem, no confidence, body image issues for 12 years. I have learned to love and appreciate my body. My body is amazing. It allows me to breathe comfortably, to move freely, take long walks on the beach, to dance, to jump. Like most people, your issue isn't your body. It is your mind. Change the way you see yourself.

• Thanks

Maybe one day I can think like you, but not right now

• Big boobs really aren't that great. They sag more, give you back problems and it really hurts when you run, jump or go up and down stairs without a sports bra.

• Sounds a lot like me. You'll see with time that your boobs are perfect and having a nice butt is amazing.
    Cherish your body, take care of it and pamper it - it'll make you more confident.

• no, you should not give up. I'm 5'9 and have a butt bot now boobs neither. i would be happy to be short as you re (belive me, compared to me you are short :)

just embrace thoe boobs, there's quite a lot perks in it