I have a 30J, but my boobs aren't even big?

People insist that I have big boobs. But they don't look big at all? Why is this?

I'm 5'6 since people are asking how tall I am.
Yes, I am wearing the right sized bra.

Most Helpful Guy

• I recall a user writing a take on this. I remember letter sizes doesn't necessarily mean you have big boobs. Band sizing matters.

• Ohh yeah it was @XxbitemeXx

• 30J is still big in anyones book. Equal to 32FF, 34F, etc so pretty huge

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear 32 DD bras... I don't look like it either. Lol

What Guys Said 9

• 0|1
  • Maybe you're just tall and therefore they're proportionate to your body?

I'm sure that if you were short, like 5'4" and under, they would look HUGE on you.

• I must admit - It sounds big

• Either you are wearing the wrong size bra or you have a different view on how big boobs need to be before they are considered big

• Size and I tell you if its big.

• Oh.. ignored the 30j completely. Uhm yeah its the beginning of big. Its between the end of average and the start of big. Or maybe only the end of average. Its the perfect size for me normally.. But since its very subjective and it has to fit to the whole body, sometimes smaller or bigger seems Perfect too.

• So big they have their own gravitational force!

• Yeah... For guys' eyes XD

• Can you show us a picture ;)
    They are quite big. Anything above an E cup is considered huge

• In body size, not everyone in the size looks the same.

• that sounds huge

What Girls Said 9

• Well this bra is a 30J and does not look big.
    i.ebayimg.com/.../$_35.JPG

To be fair I'm a 32d and get called flat chested. One user tried to argue with me saying I wear the wrong size that I am a A/B cup. Despite the fact I use to fit bras for a living.

Oh what @Ihav2fart said is correct.

• How tall are you?
    If you're on the taller side, 30J boobs won't look nearly as big as they would on someone who's 5'0. Proportions of your boobs to your frame are much more important than the size itself.

• I'm 5'6

• you're not even that tall at 5 foot 6

if you were a girl who was like 5 foot 10 and up then maybe they would look small

im 5 foot 7 and a 32c and mine are pretty decent

• @Asker
      What size bras do you wear? For the longest time, I'd wear a A/B cup, all my friends would insist I'm bigger. I had no spillage ir anything though with the bras I was wearing. I'm also 5'10 so maybe it's a proportional thing? Like your boobs relative to your general weight, torso length, etc.

(I got measured properly for the first time a few months ago and apparently, I'm also a j-cup? Yet I wear c/d cups, with the bigger d-cup bras being visible too big for me most of the time.😖)

• If you're tall and built heavy then your boobs aren't going to look the same as on a more petite woman. On a small woman even a set of Cs may look really big whereas that same size may look tiny on a bigger woman in comparison to the rest of the body.

A J sure as heck ain't small though, no matter how your body is built.

• because you're used to seeing them, thats why. I get this too, people tell me my boobs are huge, but i dont think so at all... But if you compare your size to the average size in your country im pretty sure you're over the average, aka you have big boobs

• There's no absolute definition for what's big or not big, but most people would definitely say that size is big.

• WTF is 30 J? 😱😱😱

• J cups are pretty big -_-

• Piss off

What are my 34bs/32cs then? Bug bites?

• Are you sure?
    I don't mean to be rude but that's HUGE!
    Are you sure that's you real size?

• Positive.

• USA.

• Yes you do have big boobs.
      Maybe it's because of there sape?
      Like if you have wider more flat boobs or maybe you just don't think they look big...
      I mean there are lots of super skinny girls who think they're fat, so maybe you're just like that with your boobs😀