What do you honestly think?

What do you honestly think?

I'm the Girl in the photo, please be honest

Most Helpful Guy

• Your pretty plus your tall that's a extra turn on. You wanna talk? Hit me up

Most Helpful Girl

• You look cute! I love your dress. Some guys might be intimidated because you're tall, but I personally like tall girls.

What Guys Said 12

• What is with all this photoshopping of a guy's face on a woman's body today? Earlier it was www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1665892-am-i-cute-just-wondering now this?

• I'm just asking because i feel ugly as all F*** but this isn't photoshopped, this is real

• You look very tall - You look pretty.

• Your really beautiful and hot!

• Troll right?

• I guess you are average

• Why do you say average?

• Your facial features are normal. Height is immaterial to me. I don't care I am near 6ft.

• What is yours. You could be attractive if you don't show your teeth too often and try smiling with the lips closed.

• you're really tall, that is what i could think of

• looks great. nice figure.

• Lol you are tall as fuck!! What's your height...

• Maybe cuz im on a phone but pic seems very low resolution, can't tell

• have your hair the same in all pics looks like you brushed it over to one side in the bottom pic.

• It was just moved out of the way so that the guy wouldn't pull the hair while leaning on me

• you are quite big but you can't affect it and its nothing wrong with that. and you should do something with those eyebrows and change clothing style maybe

• Is that little guy your boyfriend?

• No, he's not, he's a friend, my boyfriend is 5 foot 9

What Girls Said 4