Am I really ugly?

So I was just called ugly by 10 girls at this college party. Those girls were extremely hot as well.

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No sympathy, but you are not lovely, they were mean bitches!.. , ugly = somethings who's site you cannot stand. Apart from, it those bitches will call you SEXY if you have a nice tux and a nice villa and are rich as fuck and give them a credit card that never goes empty, so they most be a bunch of gold diggers, their opinion should not matter to you.
    Remember you might have a nice face and good looks, you just should know how to sculpt your looks and your body.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• no you are not ugly.. and 10 girls? how? are said at the same time? well whatever it was.. they were just mean bitches..

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude at a college party? There are swarms of potential nasty basic bitches there. Get a grip. You aren't ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you're not ugly - but in my eyes also not very attractive. It varies.
    Though I've seen girls calling dudes ugly to keep them away from themselves - afterall it works doesn't it xD?

0|0
    0|0
  • Those girls were probably drunk to the hilt.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you're not ugly at all, you're very handsome. Don't listen to them, their just cruel

0|0
    0|0
  • You aren't that bad looking

0|0
    0|0
  • No you are not

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you're ugly at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No you're not. They were just mean girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• You look okay to me - Girls may be hot but they have ugly hearts.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's mean of them, your actually about average , I used to think that in school too but I wasn't it's just them, they are just not living in reality yet but can dress better and get built up for some self esteem and they will notice you more

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is it that opinion of beautiful and hot chicks matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • you look better than me, no

0|0
    0|0
  • No not to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls act like bitches now a days just to show that they are superior in the bitch category. Ignore them. I see you like the old school punk. That will get you through.

0|0
    0|0