Am I too fat to be found attractive?

I'm 5'3" tall and a UK 14-16, 43" hips, 32" waist - am I too fat to date? Should I just try to lose weight before even attempting to find a guy... bearing in mind I've been single for 5 years and am fat because I'm single! I keep going on dates only for them to go nowhere... and I keep thinking it's because I'm too fat :( I know I'm overweight, but I didn't think I was that bad, so please be honest but kind!!
Am I too fat to be found attractive?

• Too fat, lose weight before dating
  • Fat but not too fat
  • Ok, I'd date you
Thanks everyone for the opinions :) very helpful xx

Most Helpful Guy

• You are actually quite fit. Besides you shouldn't be to interested in any man who would want you to change to please him. If the change isn't what you want kick his bum to the curb and let your dog pizz on him lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a very nice figure. I can see it. You just need the proper clothing to compliment your natrual curves. Body types.. There are so many.. Some guys love your body type belive it or not. I'm a thin fit girl and very attractive.. Believe it or not some guys do not like me for being "so skinny" .. Don't ever put yourself down. Be proud of what you have.. And work with what you have babe!!!

What Guys Said 10

• You are attractive to me. I actually like a woman who is a bit overweight. I think you could put a little more effort on how you look though. Your eyebrows are a little too close to your nose. Though that is a really minor thing and I wouldn't judge you on it.
    You are around my age too so it could be fun :-)

• I would rather prefer a girl somewhat curvy and chubby (like you) rather than too skinny. You are not even fat, just normal. If you are single, it's probably due to some other reasons. May be, you were too picky. Anyway, don't judge yourselves too harsh. You look date-able to me.

• Stay fit for your own health not because a date

• You don't look fat really, i would rather say you look amazing! 10/10!

• I'd pound that into the ground. You're curvy not fat.

• You look sexy I love that body shape

• i guess you could loose few pounds

• If I'm being honest yes you do have some weight you could lose (which I'm sure you know about) however no you're not "too fat" to be found attractive.

• I'm not gonna lie, the look on your face makes your body seem 10× as sexier. With a mood like that, I wouldn't mind that little extra weight at all.

• I'm not going to bullshit. I think if you trimmed your waist to about 28-30 you'd be really attractive.

• In fact you'd be just what I'd like in a female in her 30s.

What Girls Said 7

• No, you're not too fat. maybe get some other style and just work out more. Eating healthy is always a +.

• Coming from a girl who's into girls, I think you're really cute! But beyond thinking you're cute and date-able, I think that you shouldn't leave your date-ability up to strangers. If you care about a person, and they care about you, size shouldn't be an issue. If you meet someone who won't date you because of your weight, they're not worth dating.

• you are not fat.. look fine to me..

• I think you look fine. You're very pretty! But don't lose weight for anybody but yourself. If you do if for yourself, you will feel much better. Don't do it to please random strangers, do it for you! :)

• Every girl is insecure about their weight. you're worthy of anything my dear. If people have a problem with you they aren't worth it. Love yourself.

• I ask myself this everyday//

• I think you're too fat.