Why do I look Hispanic?

I am white but people always say I look Hispanic... I'm not saying being Hispanic is bad at all. I'm just wondering what makes me look Hispanic.
Why do I look Hispanic?

Please explain

0|0
5|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see why some people would say it - Hair is very hispanic and in certain light especially second pic the skin looks very tanned.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• curly black hair... mostly... but also to add to that tanned skin... I would guess salvadorian with African... if i had to guess...

you probably have some type of latin /grandparents or ancestors

0|0
    0|0
    • But I dont everyone in my family is white.

• Impossible.. Down the line someone is not white.

What Guys Said 15

• Your nose and your hairstyle plus your choise of close. But mainly because of the nose and the choise of close.

0|0
    0|0
  • What some people call "hispanic" in US is actually a mix of white, native indian and (to a lesser extent) black and semite. It's not a race, but a cultural category that has traits of all these races. So it's not a surprise if some people think you share traits with some "hispanics".

0|0
    0|0
  • Skin color, hair color, lips...

0|0
    0|0
  • They say that because you look like Selena Gomez :P People tend to talk about ethnicity a lot: pay no attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair eyes and complexion

0|0
    0|0
  • Your ancestors must have been Hispanic.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is the color of the hairs and the facial features.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its your eye shape, eyebrows, and your jawline.

0|0
    0|0
  • your skin complexion your hair color, and your eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like you are that is why haha (:

0|0
    0|0
  • you looks great. no words.

0|0
    0|0
  • is that you in this photo?

fit and beatiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd say because of dark hair and dark eyes (and big nice booty). i believe these are compliments... (im a man, i am white but also have dark hair and eyes so my friends tell me im gypsy, so if you dont like it, know it could be worse).

0|0
    0|0
  • ¬°Ay! ¬°Mamasita!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're the most hispanic-looking white person I've EVER SEEN! LMAO

1|1
    0|0
    • Haha people tell me that all the time

What Girls Said 4

• You have black hair and tan skin. Most people that live in America that possess those traits are Hispanic.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of you grand grand.. etc. parents was probably hispanic!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because of your gorgeous black hair. People keep thinking I'm Asian or Hawaiian when I'm not. I take it as a compliment actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either Hispanic, Arabian, Egyptian, South Asian or mixed. You DON'T look white.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am white. my parents r white too. And so is my entire family.