Do you think this cheating pic is sexy?

Is this sexy or just too much for a cheating ad.
Do you think this cheating pic is sexy?

• Good or sexy
  • No its too inappropriate explain

Most Helpful Guy

• Must be photoshopped. No way a goodlooking non-black guy bangs a black women.
    No, I'm not racist

• Um it's porn tf. Look at Robert pattinson or diplo. Why r u so mad?

• "The person who tries to point out disabilities is usually the one with them." Ah, so you are aspergers. I see now that this whole argument was pointless.

• @Asker - No I know exactly what @Opinion Owner means. I'm the same way only with white girls. I find them generally unattractive and no way I'm cheating on any Asian girl with a white girl (no I'm not racist either). But then I grew up in Asia sooo. I might cheat on an Asian girl with a black girl of any skin color or a brown Latina! But i get him. If you're not attracted to a type, you're not attracted. Period. Nothing racist about that. But I speak only for myself. I find black women very attractive. Maybe that's cuz the black women I'm around and see in society at large, where i work and go to school, shop and pretty much live are totally opposite in every way to what mainstream media forces on me. And the white women i see in the media are also really opposite of what I see in real. But like i said, I've been infatuated with Asian girls, especially the light brown darker ones since an early age. Guess I was Asian brainwashed lol!

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing sexy about cheating...

What Guys Said 15

• Cheating or a threesome?

• Looks like that woman caught her girlfriend cheating on a random dude !
    What is a cheating ad? Are you trying to sell cheating or what?

• What is it an ad for?

• For an advertisement? That's too much. Too inappropriate.

• Nope, cheating ain't "sexy".

• I don't understand why both of the women have to be black.

• I don't know I just found it online

• @WinterIsComing Well, this picture would not want to make me cheat; rather the opposite- i would rather stay alone.

• Plain and simple; from my point of view; I am not attracted to black girls (some guys are) but because i'm not; I would not be convinced by this picture and want to cheat.

• Looks like a girl caught her man cheating

• Makes me wanna get with a black chick.

• "oh my gosh plsss" no just have like only one person looking and why the fuck are you making a cheating ad

• lol, this just looks super fake.

• Asshole!!!

• No. It just looks ridiculous to me.

• Depends on what it's trying to get across, other than the fact that he's supposedly "cheating"

• that's pretty hot! never been with a black chick but i heard they are wild in bed ;)

• Do you have a cuckquean fetish?

What Girls Said 4

• WTF is a "cheating ad"? Are you trying to start Ashley Madison Jr?

• Looks extremely fake with the pose.

• looks like picture from a bad porn movie. looks cheap and fake, nothing sexy about it (and cheating isn't sexy anyway)

• it's disgusting