Could I strip when I'm 18?

I have been squatting and working out to get that perfect body so I can strip. If ur wondering why its because I need to pay college so yeah.
Could I strip when I'm 18?

• Yes
    50% (7)55% (21)54% (28)Vote
  • No explain
    43% (6)29% (11)33% (17)Vote
  • Maybe explain
    7% (1)16% (6)13% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't know QueenTwerkk posted here.

What is it with GAGers posting other people's pics all the time?

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohh so you're the so called "Queen twerk" with 135k followers on instagram?
    https://instagram.com/QueenTwerk

What a pathetic attempt at catfishing.

2|5
    0|0
    • Lol first thing I did was reverse search the image when I saw it... these people are pathetic

• @zorro8888 it's the first thing I do too, whenever I see someone who looks like they could be a model or some famous person on instagram/twitter/facebook.

• Lol thanks for helping me find her

What Guys Said 16

• Am I the only one who doesn't think this ass is beautiful? It looks ridiculous to me...

1|2
    0|1
  • Nice photoshop.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have no chance with reverse image these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh... Too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't get caught up in that addictive lifestyle to pay off college. There's a lot of bad things that comes with it beside the money.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol stupid insecure girl that posts pics of other people pretending to be them

dumb cunt

1|2
    0|0
  • This is a picture of queen twerk you spastic

1|1
    0|0
  • The only thing you should be stripping is engines or weaponry!

0|0
    0|0
  • no

0|0
    0|0
  • isn't just the way u look... u have too be sexy and all of that so i can't tell u if u can or not

0|1
    0|0
  • ı think so good

0|0
    0|0
  • yeeeeah right -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • There are better ways to pay for college than that. You could get scholarships or do work study hours. Or you could go to junior college for a couple of years and take care of your gen-ed credits so it would be less expensive when you go to an actual college. Some companies, like the one I work for, offer tuition reimbursement.

1|0
    0|0
  • Striper in my area make $200 000/ year

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, i think you would make a great stripper when your 18, just be careful you dont get used

0|0
    0|0
  • The corners of your butt don't seem right to me. Anyway, if that's what you want to do then do it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Big blur on the side. I'm not OCD but damn. It looks like the girl's butt is big enough. Did you really need to PS it?

What Girls Said 1

• You definitely have a sexy body. But it's sad that American Colleges are so expensive that gorgeous ambitious young girls like you have to go through stripping in order to pursue their education :(

1|0
    0|1