Could I strip when I'm 18?

I have been squatting and working out to get that perfect body so I can strip. If ur wondering why its because I need to pay college so yeah.
Could I strip when I'm 18?

• Yes
  • No explain
  • Maybe explain

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't know QueenTwerkk posted here.

What is it with GAGers posting other people's pics all the time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohh so you're the so called "Queen twerk" with 135k followers on instagram?
    https://instagram.com/QueenTwerk

What a pathetic attempt at catfishing.

• Lol first thing I did was reverse search the image when I saw it... these people are pathetic

• @zorro8888 it's the first thing I do too, whenever I see someone who looks like they could be a model or some famous person on instagram/twitter/facebook.

• Lol thanks for helping me find her

What Guys Said 16

• Am I the only one who doesn't think this ass is beautiful? It looks ridiculous to me...

• Nice photoshop.

• You have no chance with reverse image these days.

• Ugh... Too much.

• Don't get caught up in that addictive lifestyle to pay off college. There's a lot of bad things that comes with it beside the money.

• lol stupid insecure girl that posts pics of other people pretending to be them

dumb cunt

• This is a picture of queen twerk you spastic

• The only thing you should be stripping is engines or weaponry!

• no
    ...,,

• isn't just the way u look... u have too be sexy and all of that so i can't tell u if u can or not

• ı think so good

• yeeeeah right -_-

• There are better ways to pay for college than that. You could get scholarships or do work study hours. Or you could go to junior college for a couple of years and take care of your gen-ed credits so it would be less expensive when you go to an actual college. Some companies, like the one I work for, offer tuition reimbursement.

• Striper in my area make $200 000/ year

• yes, i think you would make a great stripper when your 18, just be careful you dont get used

• The corners of your butt don't seem right to me. Anyway, if that's what you want to do then do it.

• Big blur on the side. I'm not OCD but damn. It looks like the girl's butt is big enough. Did you really need to PS it?

What Girls Said 1

• You definitely have a sexy body. But it's sad that American Colleges are so expensive that gorgeous ambitious young girls like you have to go through stripping in order to pursue their education :(