Am I curvy or... Better picture?

Here I'm asking again.
Am I curvy or... Better picture?

Loads of people called me fat but I figured it was because of the pic quality. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do-i-look/q1660179-is-this-curvy-orhis-curvy-or

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see some extra weight. Chubby style. There is not much curve but I still think you look nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I think you try so hard to look curvy. In the other post you look fat because of your arms, on this one you still look fat because of your thunder thighs. It's not like a bad thing, but it's just not curvy criteria.
    No, I'm not calling you fat in insulting obese way, but you have some extra weight here and there to be categories as curvy.

Look up for Emily ratajowski to see what curvy looks like., she got round ass and perky boobs and tiniy waist, or look up to Kim kardashian, even tho she got implants, but thats what curvy looks like.

• Emily is skinny af

• But her body measurements ratio is golden. She only has fat in right area (butt and boobs)

What Guys Said 25

• I would say curvy but I would try some toning exercising

• Absolutely nothing wrong with your bod girl.

• People calling you fat? I hate when humans do that as an insult. I happen to be attracted to fat girls. As for your question, you aren't very curvy.

• Hot! You look good!

• You're a little curvy but I would tell you to tone down some. I see potential in your legs/butt and can really stand out if you do some exercises.

• Look great. But thick in the hips but likely just body type. Kick ass bra.

• The last picture was okay for me. Stop posting for attention. And cover your belly please. You are curvy there I said it.

• You're skinny.

Those who called you fat are extrememly blind or jealous

• Your only curvy in you legs and butt

• you look nice

• Yes you are

• yes you are slightly curvy

• i don't think your fat

• Kind of chubby.

• Yep curvy and hot!

• you are sexy and you know it follow me please

• you are curvy so better pictures. wow nice figure.

• Not too curvy, but still really sexy!

• You've Gotta Nice Butt

• How come your boobs are bigger in the other pic?

• I have no clue why. Its probs the bra I wore before

• Um... wtf

• You look good. Message me girl

• u look fat

• You are fat

• extra weight workout on that and get that weight (fat) down

• you are thick.

What Girls Said 16

• u have the build. getting there =]

• Looked at that last one you posted. It looks like the picture and outfit are both very unflattering. I don't think you're fat! I would say curvy. Your body looks good to me!

• Your curvy and a little chubby. Still your far from being fat. Fat is more like this
    blogs.babycenter.com/.../abefore121206_191x350.jpg
    media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li0jowekJm1qcm3yg.jpg

I honestly think you would look extremely amazing if you toned your body up some. Since your body already looks like it has more of an athletic frame. So I think toning up for you wouldn't be to hard at all.

• You don't look at all fat to me. Not even very curvy.

• Baby girl's got a booty👍

That's fo sho.

• 0|0
  • You look great!

• You are far from fat. You are also not curvy. You have the ideal model body. Rectangle shape. Nice bod.

• You're not fat you have a nice body people always find something to hate like you're fat you're glasses are ugly your boobs are to small and all that. As long as u feel comfortable don't worry about somebody else

• No, ur not.

• it is a ugly

• Nah, you're still fat.

• you're more chubby than curvy

• you're pear shaped.
    Curvy at your bottom but hot curvy on the top.

• no omg you are gorgeous! you are not fat at all, trust me. you have a beautiful body (trying so hard not to seem like a creepy old guy, lol, im a 17 yr old girl). also, i like that top/bra/thing you are wearing the color looks nice with your skin. :)

• You're not even fat! I hate when people use that to insult people. You look fine! Those people are ignorant!