Which girl would best suit this guy do you think? Looking for most popular answers?

We've all dated the guy at some point. And this isn't a question of who is the prettiest! I'm merely curious as to ask who the public think looks like the best fit for him.

thanks so much if you answer :)

• Left girl
  • Middle girl
  • Right girl
You're very welcome 😘😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoever he decides to pick. Who suits more has nothing to do with looks, but who he gets on with the most, who he's attracted to the most, just who he prefers out you 3

• I know this. But I was still curious to see who the public opted for... based on pictures. And it's been interesting to see, seems as if people are basing it upon who they think personally is most attractive!

• Everyone has a different opinion on who is most attractive, I see people together who I wouldn't of pictured, since all 3 of you are attractive, I could see him with anyone of you. Which is why I didn't say one specific girl.

• I guess you're right, I didn't even mean it to come across as shallow. I guess I just wonder about this guy at times. He left all three of us and has went between two of us at one point. I suppose it's just my own insecurity speaking...

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted the middle one. :) I'm not sure why but for some reason I feel like she be best for him to hang around with :)
    All these girls are beautiful but I don't know they're personality which is far more important!
    Which ever one is most compatible with him and is more like to bring out the best in him or vice versa!

• Thanks so much, you're totally right with what you've said 😊 thanks for not judging it on who you think is most attractive!

• Thanks for the MHO gorgeous! :*

• You're very welcome 😘😄

What Guys Said 4

• The one that won't take advantage of him.

• Precisely. And I know exactly which one wouldn't...

• As I said, that's for me to know, don't be getting huffy like a big baby because I won't tell you which girl I am 😊.

Also, thanks, but no thanks. I'll post photos without anyone's consent. And I won't be told by a stranger who knows nothing about me what do with my life. No thanks pal!

• Whatever. Good Luck. :)

• How am I supposed to decide without just choosing the prettiest girl.
    Left girl.

• ı like middle girl

• I think the one on the right is the most attractive.

• This isn't a question of who is most attractive, as stated above.

• You're right there, I guess. I was just curious to see who people would choose. Seems most people are going for the person who is the most opposite of him!

• Which one are you? The middle girl?

What Girls Said 3

• I think he looks like he should be with the blonde girl the right one, I don't know why but thy look good together lol. It's not like hat matters it's just my opinion haha

• The one on the right is the best looking, the left one looks fun and the one in the middle looks too old for him. Seems like he'd go for brunettes so the left one.

• The right one!