Any tips on how to get a bigger booty?

Does anybody know any tips or moves that will increase the size of my booty?
i know it's overrated and I should be happy with what I've got but let's face it, nobody wants to be seen wearing tight clothes with nothing to fill it out!

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Google what Kim k's trainer does for her butt

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• eat more sweets.. hahahahaha I don't know I've always hear girls say sweets make butts bigger but idt thats true. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Just do squats

1|0
    0|0
  • Many guys, like me are totally put off by large asses and are totally tongue hanging out and drooling for smaller, petite and shapely asses. Also, many girls either realize this about guys like me or are just happy with they're smaller ass size especially in tight clothes... or both.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't want a big ass
      I want a nice toned ass

• Not what you asked in your question:
      "Any tips on how to get a bigger booty?" Your words. Not mine.

• Yeah I know I should've chosen my words more carefully

• i heard that eating things that look like body parts can make them increase in size. so find sam fruit/vegetable that look like booty and then try eat it. i noticed girls who practice handball have nice round butt. and i strongly recommend not to use implants. it looks horrible.

0|0
    0|0
    • 😂 this made me laugh 😂
      Thank you

• Sprint and jump more. Pretty much the only way. Squats help but it's better for your lower body as a whole and will probably build your quads more than anything else

1|0
    0|0
    • Not only that ^^ but also soccer if you want to play a sport. Builds that booty up overtime.

• Soccer is nothing but long distance running with burst of sprinting with the added benefit of kicking. The size is still mostly from the sprinting. Look at a long distance runners butt but versus a sprinters.

• Thanks

What Girls Said 4

• Squats? Food, also. There's always plastic surgery if you become desperate, but tbh having a big butt probably isn't as glamorous as you expect ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • It just looks nicer in my opinion
      And not trashy sized
      Not surgery no way😂 thank you though

• Haha fair enough and you're welcome

• Eating more carbs and doing this workout on YouTube helped me a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gain some weight

1|0
    0|0
  • SQUAT THAT ASS OR GET SHOTS.

1|0
    0|0