What is the difference between a babyface and a pretty face?

I always get told I have babyface and I looked it up and it says soft features big eyes etc.. More cute looking but what's the difference with cute and pretty

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute=pretty but pretty=/= cute.
    There are so many types of pretty and ways to be pretty and cute is only one of them. Being smart makes someone a lot prettier, having a lot of self esteem makes someone prettier, having humour makes someone prettier, just being sexy makes someone prettier. Pretty is just a question of taste at the end of the day.. and being cute is only 1 way to get called pretty. Also some people have more things in them that makes then pretty for example cute and smart. etc etc

Most Helpful Girl

• Baby faces are usually very very young. Pretty faces are any age

What Guys Said 2

• I would say a babyface looks younger than actual age. Pretty face just pretty.

• Cute face = Sex Pretty face = Blow jobs

What Girls Said 1

• baby face might look younger than you're actual age whereas a pretty face is attractive