Guys, My boyfriend says my body doesn't look like a girl.. especially waist and belly part are too big?

People, what u do think? not looking for attention as i am very upset by his comment now.. be nice but honest. thanks

thank you guys.. if i lose some weights around belly area, i can get some curve?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you serious? Your boyfriend actually said that? What an arsehole to say something sooooo mean!!! Don't worry about what he says because your boyfriend has absolutely no idea!!! You have a beautiful womanly figure with a gorgeous butt from what I can see ;-)

You deserve much better so definitely dump his arse to the curb because there will a guy out there who will appreciate you so much more :-)

What Guys Said 30

• What an asshole tell him to start playing with his tiny dick himself because you will no longer touch it nor will he be seeing your beautiful body again

• Looks fine to me - Don't listen to your boyfriend he is a jerk.

• God, woman go wear some clothes. You have a girls body after all. Stop thinking otherwise.
    I mix gender of White people but not at this level. Congratulations you are a girl. Now do me a favor and slap him for making you do it.
    You could have asked your family or sister someone who you can show of the same gender at least.

• Lol what a fucktard. If he really said that he knew he was lying. You dont say something like that unknowing how itll effect someones feelings. You know itll hurt. So i think it might be him trying to mess with your head in aome way maybe?

Also girls who look a little boyish can be cute by the way :p

Oh and nice touch pixelating everything. Very smart haha ;3

• your boyfriend is an idiot.. you have an amazing and perfect body.. and my question to you is why are you dating someone who says harsh things like that.. dont you want to be treated right? you deserve that.. your boyfriend is a tool.

• i thought he just tells me the truth.. maybe thats the western standard i dont know.. 😔

• that is not the standard at all.. i would treat you right and say you have a beautiful body. and worship it almost lol like for reall you have an amazing perfect body. message me sometime.

• Dude maybe it was just a general comment. Its not like he was being offensive. A bitter truth is always better than a sweet lie they say. *just sayin*

• To me you just look very pretty your just over thiniking it

• You're just flat with no curves.

• U mean no SMEXY curvies? I still hit that 😋

• well I think you look like a girl. There is nothing wrong with your belly and waist.. Every person has different body.

• Be nice? Lol. Please. Great body. Is he on cocaine?

• TBH You probably do look like a guy I don't know... I think I know why he said u look like a guy... maybe your hips aren't as wide But like who gives a fuck that dude is fuxking shallow retard a girls is a girl...

• You look like a normal girl to me.

• You like super hot

• Looks female to me

• You look great. You have a sexy and fe anime body. Break up with that loser. Get somebody who treats you better.

• That's one sexy body what's wrong with him for not liking you for you? And for even saying it

• Frontal view demanded for more accurate assessment ;) but everything seems perfect from over here.

• your body looks like aHOT girl

• You look perfectly fine as is , I wouldn't be worried if I were you.

• Your body is amazing

• Not a lot of curves but honestly this picture gave me a bawner.

• You look feminine to me.

• change the boyfriend i think.

• it does, definitely does

• if you want opinions on your waist and belly maybe you should take a pic that shows your waist and belly lol

• Yeah, you could be skinnier and your boobs are only average

• Wow! Looks pretty good to me girl. I'd caress that beautiful body

• Those are excellent tits my goodness look at those beautiful mounds

• Yaa tbh the waist is a little narrow. Looks a little boyish.

• :( he says its too big and should be smaller.. maybe i can get some curve if it is narrower?

• Yaa basically the same thing, what I meant to say was it would look more girlish if it was curvier, but you shouldn't think too much on it. Its really not that bad just cause one small part of your body is slightly boyish. You have no reason to change yourself for someone else. Maybe he just made a general comment?

• And I just want to reassure you, you have a fine body. Seriously.

• looks good to me babe. where can i see more pics?