Where to find guys to date, in real life, if your an overweight girl (about 30 lbs)?

Most Helpful Guy

• 30 lbs isn't a lot - You have as much a chance as any other girl

Most Helpful Girl

• Clubs! Or school.

What Guys Said 2

• I bet you look just fine I'd love to see a pic ;-)

• message me if u want an online relationship

What Girls Said 2

• Same as other girls I suppose. Just be confident, dress well and be well informed. Finding a guy is very easy. It is keeping one that is difficult.

• Its hard for me, because I never get approached!
      online doesn`t work for me, because they realize I`m overweight and never have a second date.
      Also, I went to a matchmaker, she told me that I needed to trim my hair and wear more sexy clothes, and loose 15 lbs. But she said I had a good face, what does that even mean

• It means you have a beautiful face. :) You can work hard to get the others but a pretty face is impossible. It depends on what your priorities are at the moment. Is getting a boyfriend very important now? If it is follow your match makers advice. Another thing, have you tried approaching the guys yourself? I have male friends who fell for big girls. But they were douche bags because they cared more about what their friends will think than what they actually want. So go for guys who are confident. Be bold. Just from your question I can see that you are a girl who doesn't shy away from confronting issues. Don't be scared of rejection.

• I think I really do want a boyfriend because I'm in my mid 20s and still haven't had one. I just really feel ready and know that I want someone. As for approaching myself, all the guys I've been on dates with online I've approached. Never in real life do I approach a guy, once I did maybe at a club and got turned down lol But I've had so much rejection from online, and then in person when I met them that it totally kills my real life confidence with guys. Like for instance, I'll see a cute guy at work, or at the gym and I'm like should I even bother talking to this ridic good looking guy or guy that is okay looking but seems fun etc when all these shumcks from online who weren't even "average joes" totally rejected me? What makes me think I have a chance, with this hot dude who is staring at me. He's probably staring because he thinks I'm so bad looking. Like its messed up my internal dialogue to an extent.

• I don't know if you are in the us but over 60% of people r overweight