Makeup or no makeup?

first photo is without second is with
Makeup or no makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look nice without. You look nice with as well, which I know doesn't seem very helpful, but just like I tell my wife, you are one of those women blessed enough to look good with either. I personally like less make up because I feel like I'm really looking at the person, rather than a representation of how they can look. Additionally I can't help but believe that the application and removal of make up on the face is bad for the skin and will age it prematurely, so in my opinion less makeup means you will end up looking younger longer. :-)

• really? does it actually age your skin? eye makeup or just foundation?

• I don't have any scientific data to prove it my dear, I just believe it based on watching my Mother apply and remove makeup for years. I would say that just eye makeup will be fine. The application and removal of foundation just seems to do bad things to skin. To be sure I know they test all of this stuff and all of that, but it just seems to me that the daily application and removal of a full face of make up will take it's toll if done over a period of many years. If on the other hand you only wear makeup occasionally, you should be fine. :-)

• I'm not trying to freak you out at all, just expressing my opinion. Again if you wear make up only occasionally I'm sure you will be fine.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Definitely the first you look great

• Definitely without. For you it's without.

• No make up

• Look fine without

• Always without

• No make up is better

• I liked the first one. Second is okay but first is better.

• no makeup :D

• Without makeup

• First pic is much better

What Girls Said 0