Am I to fat? (pics included) ?

Am I to fat? (pics included) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like many of us you could probably loose a few pounds (as could I) so I'm not saying this from a judgmental position. Do you feel you are overweight? Again I'm not presenting this to shame you in any way. I feel I needed to lose some weight so I have been exercising to help with this, so I know it's not easy and will take some time. My best advice to you would be that if you want to lose weight is to take in fewer calories than you burn and to start an exercise plan to help boost your metabolic rate. Doesn't have to be insane, just any activity that you find enjoyable enough to help increase your level of activity to help burn some extra calories in a slow and safe manner. I'm sure you have many great qualities and I want you to feel good about who you are, which is why I have not specifically said the F word. I feel there are far too many people out there who want to place labels on others to make themselves feel better about who they are. My recommendation for that is to watch really any re-run of Jerry Springer and you will feel immediately better about who you are regardless of your fitness aspirations. ;-) Anyway I hope this helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try taking a proper pic, then it'll be easier to judge.

What Guys Said 24

• Honestly? Can't even figure out which part of the body you are showing. The idea is not to show skin but to give us a pic that is a full profile even with clothes on (preferably those that highlight your complete contours) with good lighting :)

Apologies, I don't mean to be rude. I'm just highlighting a point :)

• Yes, you are. And it is going to take a lifestyle change to get rid of it or you will keep layering fat all over your body, including your face and neck.

• Not the best photo to judge

• I can't even figure out what I'm looking at.

• Yes, in my opinion, you should lose weight.

• Bad Photo and yes.

• Morbidly obese? No, overweight? Yes but not by much. Just diet and work out.

• Your fine.

• Ti be honest yes

• Your cute chubby!

• id say yes
    dont start sobbing get bitch ass motivate not to look good but be heaalthy

dont procastinate about it

• Yes but wear some clothes next time people.

• is that a picture of your boobie or your belly? if its your belly I'd say you have to lose weight.

• You need a better pic

• yes, yes you are.

• What are we looking at

• u seems to be but a more clear pic is needed for true analysis

• Yes lose some of it.

• what the fzck is that.

• it depends of the size of your breasts in comparison.

• It wouldn't hurt to lose some lbs

• No, you just have a little tummy is all. Working out will get rid of that pretty fast. But, if you continue to live a sedentary lifestyle, you will become fat

• yes. . . .

• yes,, diet change, and a little bit of cardio everyday should help.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm just going to be honest... yes, you are overweight. But you're still beautiful. Just be healthy, and workout more. Stay away from the junk food.

• *Too
    And also I can't see you in the pic I mean the glowing orb could be you but I'm just confused

• OMGGGG very fatttt.. fatsoo