Description: what do you think of my body type?

I'm about 5'2", I'm very athletic and build muscle quickly, but I'm not bulky. I'm lean on my upper body and muscular on my lower body. My hips are equal with my shoulders, I have a slim waist, and small breasts (34B). Since I play roller derby and I'm hispanic, I have a sizable butt compared to my overall size. I'm 108lbs, don't really have curves besides the space where my kind of small ribcage ends and my hips begin (seriously, it goes in about an inch before rounding out again)
Is this an attractive body type? Or am I too built or not busty enough to be considered attractive?
I'm too self conscious to post a picture, but hopefully this is enough info.-.

Most Helpful Guy

• A picture is worth a thousand words, maybe more.

What Guys Said 8

• Why the fuck isn't there just a picture... always this massive texts describing me in Inches and sizes how she looks.. just a picture, and if you want to stay anonymous just cut your head out of the picture..

• Sounds okay to me

• How can we tell... It sounds ok to me...

• Attractive to me. And it was a good choice not to post. Otherwise you can make a fool of yourself quickly.

• 34b is good i say
    athletic is very good for me by the way
    hips and waist ratio must be 1 : 1.6 for hotness..
    id say ur a little short as a negtiv pt
    but according to description ur good

can u check ma Q

• Just post a pic block out the face.. the description means nothing.

• I like it would date you

• We need to see you

What Girls Said 0