Am I normal, chubby, or too fat?

am i normal, chubby, or too fat?

• Normal
  • kinda chubby but its cute
  • kinda chubby and its not cute
  • Fatso

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure you've got a little extra but you still look pretty darn good to me.

What Guys Said 20

• Hey, 100% cute! Just slightly on the chubby side but absolutely not to the extent that it's in any way unattractive - you have a fantastic, curvy and feminine figure and you should be very proud of it. Your curves are in all the right places, your arms are fine and so likely your legs are too, you're perfectly in proportion. You clearly also have great boobs (and a cute bra), if you don't mind me saying! :)

I absolutely would not encourage you to lose a pound, but I also think you should take care not to gain many either - your current weight and shape is perfect but don't get lazy. You could try taking up a little bit of running, just a moderate amount two or three times a week, to ensure you keep the right side of the line - it's by far the best exercise for burning unwanted fat and toning up your whole body, it takes little time and is free. I suggest this not because there's anything wrong right now, but because it will ensure you can carry on feeling great about yourself into the future - give it your best shot and honestly, you should be proud! :)

• Cute fat I guess. Yet, if you worked on some squats it would be 10Xbetter.

• Try losing some weight in the gym and change the way you eat, then you should look good. And dont touch stuff like coke or Soda.. thats the biggest sin if you dont want to get heavier.

• A little chubby not fat

• Chubby but cute. No need to change anything.

• Seeing the polls -- I think it's women who that much want their bodies to be skinny (than men who want it). Myself -- I prefer a chubby curvy body like yours rather than too skinny.

• you look borderline normal and chubby to me. very far from fat though so nothing broken here; so do us both that favor and please dont try to fix it

• The real question is... what is normal?

• you are looking very good. you are hot. you can be more sexy if you reduce your tummy. there are more personal suggestion which i can give you if you message me personally.

• Your cubby but you are really beautiful!

• If I saw you I would try to find a way for you to go on a date with me.

• Do some walking and squats. You will still be hot chubby.

• Sorry for the multiple comments on my own opinion but, I would definitely consider you potential girlfriend material.

• Chubby basically

• You have the perfect body in my opinion.

• Your very cute. I would date you

• Chubby but cute

• You have a a very nice body it's a turn on for me :)

• Omg wow you look sexy ;-) love that body

• You forgot option 5) sexy asf😍
    I dont usually say stuff like that because I dont know you but wow! you are hot!

• Cute chubby... remove some fat & become perfect chubby ;)

• I consider you fat.

• I like it :D

What Girls Said 9

• Oh my goodness my shoulders hurt just looking at that bra! The band is WAY too loose.
    https://youtu.be/8Jk55ep4XUQ

• I voted D. You need to lose weight.

• Kind of chubby but doesn't bother me! ^-^

• Chubby but you have a great body shape!

• Its fat. Sorry..
    But you have a beautiful body shape.. if you can lose several pounds, it would look amazing..

• I feel really mean, but honesty is always the best policy. I think you're fat, but don't feel bad about it. You're still beautiful, despite your size. Just uhm, start eating healthier. No more junk food! ☺☺

• you are not fat but a little bit chubby. but your shape looks still okay.

• fat fat fat fat fat fatsoooo.

• You're chubby, not fat