;-;

Look at my profile pic.
Shit... my friend veronica messed up my account. Sorry everybody who thought this was real. And yea she told that is a pic from google😂

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because you steal pictures from the internet. Stop that.

www.google.com/search

• *"busted" sirens going off* 😂😂😂

• Honey, we've all been on the internet longer than 5 minutes. It wasn't your "friend Veronica" or your cousin or anyone else. You knew the picture wasn't you from he moment you picked it out. There's nothing GaG hates more than liars so stop lying and looking for attention.

• How do you even know im lying. Oh right you dont..

What Guys Said 22

• Why do you say you are ugly? I can try and help you through whatever issues you are having now, but I need to get more info than that. Is it self esteem? A certain even hit you hard? What is it?

• certain event*

• So many bullies at my school. How do you deal with them?

• 1.) Realize they are complete asses who probably want to bring you down to try and make themselves feel better. I know of some other people on GAG who have gotten bullied before and suffer from it, but they are super cool people and super attractive too.
      2.) Realizing that they are asshats, I would ignore them if I could. Don't give them the satisfaction of fighting back. Think of them as internet trolls but in real life. They thrive on hate and turmoil when you are unhappy.
      2.5) If you have any close friends, find strength in them. Use them as a pillar to stay sane through these years left of school.
      3.) If they are physically bullying or getting excessive (and persist) with their bullying, consult higher power. Teachers, therapists, parents, etc..

As mentioned, there are some people who's self esteem as been permanently hurt by bullying. They are really cool people though. It's easier said than done, but don't let stupid bullies bring down your day! Ignore their asshat-terry

• You're not, you only think so because
    you've let others false words into your head.

There're no ugly people, only ugly thoughts.

We are what we think.
    All that we are arises with our thoughts.
    With our thoughts, we make our world.

• 1|0
    • But if you're serious, then no you're not ugly. People are just jealous, happens to a lot of people.

• Reverse image search caught you out

• I feel like i am wasting my time here but...
    *Gives you a bag of attention nicely sealed bought from the nearby food store*.
    But yes in case this isn't just a cry for attention and your actually self contious, you look absolutely beautiful.

• Just read your comment on dangerDoge's comment and i'm sorry, i thought you where one of those attention seekers.

So it seems like you are being honest then, but trust me you are beautiful!
      Want proof? Go to google images and drag your image into the search box, for me it shows up this "pretty brunette with blue eyes". If even google thinks i searched for pretty brunette with blue eyes just because i put your picture in there you can certainly say you are pretty haha.

While i don't know how to directly deal with your bullies they are just trying to bring you down most likely because they see you as a threat to them. The same happend to this girl igcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/.../...4057394_n.jpg and if you think she is pretty be convinced the same is happening to you. Don't doubt yourself as i and google are being completely cencere here you could probably easily get any guy in the school if your personality is nice.

• You must be shitting me..

• Don't get me wrong, you look... Good? I mean good for a 15 yr old if thats true.

• fishing fo compliments !!!

• Uuuuuhm... if thats you in the avatar, you're gorgeos..

• Well your not ugly so you have nothing to worry about.

• Ok okkkkk
    I'll answer this but first answer my question

From which angle do you think you're ugly😶?

• But... you're not ugly :/

• You are pretty!! You are not ugly! 😊

• Quit thinking like that, you're not ugly and you should just accept yourself for who you are.

• Because you are 15 years old evryone in this age think like that and you are not ugly i just saw your porfile pic you are beautiful

• Who told you were ugly? Because i do not believe them

• You know you are not... ;)

• No you are not.

• Why am I black?

• Beauty is extremely subjective.

• Well you aren't ugly at all

• Bad genetics maybe?

• But you're not

What Girls Said 9

• You are very pretty! Don't let bullies bring you down, they are insecure about themselves. Once you love yourself others can't bring you down with what they say. They will see your confidence and will know that they can't bring you down any more. So please don't believe them, you are gorgeous and you need to learn to see that too. Name one feature you like about yourself each time you look in the mirror. Good luck! :)

• You are gorgeous! Don't take any notice of people who say otherwise! Your hair is fantastic. Pretty face. Seriously, you have everything!

• Stop attention whoring and go buy some self respect.

• You become what you tell yourself you are. If you accept that you're "ugly" then you're ugly. If you accept that you're pretty than you're pretty.

• because some people are unfortunate. ... and sometimes with damaged brain cells as well... such as yours apparently.

• So you are saying people who have tried to commit suicide have a damaged brain. Like me? Have you ever been bullied?

• people with weak minds let others opinions take them to tragic idiotic solutions such as death.
      people who ask questions such as this one without knowing how to properly punctuate have damaged brain cells. Perhaps you should invest more time in grammar school.

• You're not. You just have to change your standards for BEAUTIFUL. Beauty should define YOU first and foremost. The rest of the people in the world will be relative to your beauty.

• Because it's all in your head

• Well that's life, get over it.

• Noooo noooo you dont ugly