Do I look better wearing make up or au natural?

Which is better, with make up or natural

Do i look better wearing make up or au natural?
With full makeup

Just mascara

Which looks better?

• Both look good
  • With full makeup
  • Just mascara
  • Neither
I realise it looks like I'm wearing lip gloss in the "natural" pic but it's Vaseline, I use it all the time otherwise I get chapped lips! But that's my weird pigmented natural lip colour :-/ and yes, the with makeup pic is blurry, it was taken a while ago as I don't tend to wear that much makeup normally! Thanks for all the comments and opinions :)

Most Helpful Guy

• In fact, I'm one who always hate makeup on girls and rather prefer natural looks. But, in your case I feel you look slightly better in the first pic WITH MAKEUP (opposite of what I normally feel). Reasons: 1) You know how to put makeup properly without overdoing it (most people put a shitload of make up which looks fake). 2) You still look somewhat natural with makeup because you haven't overdone it. Any makeup that looks natural is fine. Anything overdone will start looking like a painted face.

• Oh, by the way, mascara looks bad in your second pic -- because that highlights itself so much rather than being subtle.

• Thanks for MHO.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• The thing about makeup is it looks good in pictures, but when you see it up close, especially foundation, it's kind of gross. Something like lip stick, mascara, and eye shadow is fine, but having something covering your entire face is a turn off for me.

• I liked the "Just Mascara" look

• In my humble opinion, you look better without makeup. How good would you look even with out mascara? Completely sure natural?

• Mascara and a LITTLE of eyeliner to make them work together. Thats it. You dont need more.

• Both look really good, looked twice and unable to make a choice :D

• Unfair comparison
    Different light
    More zoom on natural one
    Natural one as lipstick

Even after that i say, without makeup

• Oh sweetheart I like both you are beautiful. But don't wear makeup you look better without makeup. I love my women natural ;-)

• Do you smoke or drink?
    You look on the rougher side for 34, makeup for sure. Please no hurt feelings.

• I've never smoked and don't drink at all! So cheers - how am I not supposed to have hurt feelings by that? But thanks for the honesty, man with no photo!

• If its a direct comparison of course full make up looks better. But you look good without it aswell.

• makeup = scam

• What type of lip gloss do you use I love it!!

• Whoa momma, you're looking pretty good with or without makeup.
    Love your eyes , very nice

• you looks great without makeup.

• you look good. :D

• About answer of your question In both cases you're beautiful but i think there was amazing similarity between you and one of famous turkish actor as i know.
    just take care of your eyebrows more you have a pretty face.

• You are a beautiful woman in both pictures. Of course that make up makes you look better. That's why this is a multi billion industry. It works!

But either way: natural or make up on, I'd still flirt and hit on you if you were around :D.
    Sorry, I'm a horny pig. Men are disgusting. I'm gonna go cry now :P

What Girls Said 10

• You look pretty either way 😊

• I voted A.

• You're wearing lip gloss in second pic too. BUT I must say you're very lucky you look beautiful either way. Beautiful eyes, :)
    I know most people would vote A Because the angle, you're wearing your head down is making you look more attractive

• It's not lip gloss, just Vaseline. But yes, it does make them look shiny! Thanks

• Sorry 🙊 You' have a beautiful face shape. Lucky girl ;o
      You're welcome :)

• both look good to me.. :)

• I think both look good. You have pretty eyes!

• photoshop vs just mascara and lip gloss...

Hmm...

I'd say go with whatever makes you feel best about yourself. Some guys dig the freckles and some don't.. but who cares? What do YOU like? You'll shine more when you're comfortable!

• I'm a graphic designer with 12 yes experience in Photoshop, if I'd touched that photo there would be WAY more difference!!!

• My lounge lighting is pretty orange, and it's a blurry pic, but it's not been touched. I don't like either but it's what I'm stuck with so just interested to know how best to "put it out there"! If only there was a real life photoshop!

• haha preach it girl! Who wouldn't want to eat crap food all day then photoshop yourself thin! lol

• You look fabulous in both

• Maybe it's the pic but natural looks better :)

• makeup... makeupp

• You look nice with mascara on. Tbh, plucking your eyebrows would help too. 👍