Guys, whats your reaction when you finally take off the bra of the girl with perky boobs, and those bishes suddenly DROP? You can use gifs to explain?

I know most of you say that you dont care what boobs look like, but on the inside, what are you really thinking about those saggy tits?

• On the inside I think, "Ewww this is what I've waited to see all this time?"
    23% (5)
  • On the inside I think, "Very beautiful. Boobs are boobs."
    50% (11)
  • On the inside I think, "Well clearly they're real."
    14% (3)
  • On the inside I think, "Man I should have let her get those implants when she wanted them."
    9% (2)
  • On the Inside I think, "Oh nothing a little breast lift can't fix."
    0% (0)
  • On the inside I think "Never do I want to see boobs again. Well, at least not without a bra holding them up."
    0% (0)
  • Other (Explain)
    4% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Guy

• B. I honestly think girls worry WAY more about sagging than guys... at least guys with half a brain and experience of women beyond what can be found via Google, in a darkened bedroom with only an industrial sized box of kleenex for company. Most guys, me included, would say that by far the most important quality is that boobs should be natural, and that often means less than totally immune to gravity. That often isn't really sagging at all, it's just the natural shape of natural breasts, and that's entirely a good thing! :) Even boobs that are a bit 'saggy' are usually attractive and can even be more fun than perfectly perky ones - all boobs have their charms, their natural shape is almost always appealing, and as far as I'm concerned the less time they spend in bras, the better! :)

What Guys Said 4

• Well, it would start by saying
    31.media.tumblr.com/...ltegv1Zxd61r4ghkoo1_500.gif

Then i would ask her kindly to put her bra back on as i have no desire to see that. (Not because they look bad.. just because i dont want to see her bewbs).

• I actually don't care that much. Saggy or fit I like them. At least I think I like them natural. Artificial implants are gross.

• I prefer natural all the way so would not favour implants.

• So far I have been lucky and have never experienced any real droopers...

• Lol but which of the poll choices above would be your reaction if you did? Would you still love her, but just have her keep her bra on?

• I think boobs are boobs... every woman is different thus so are their boobs.