Do these jeans look okay?

I wasn't so sure because they're a little bit looser than I would want my skinny jeans especially at the bottom so I was just wondering if the color and size everything looked okay on me. And is there anyway besides washing them in hot water to maybe make the bottoms a little tighter maybe? They've shrunk all that they can.
Do these jeans look okay?

Most Helpful Guy

• They look fine to me as you say all jeans too long for you - Get them professionally shortened and maybe brought in at end.

Most Helpful Girl

• They look too long for you

• All jeans are 😂😂I'm extremely short

• Get it hemmed!!! :)

What Guys Said 10

• Really bad angle shot making it hard to really see the jeans. Put the phone or camera on a table or some other surface, set the timer, and stand in front of it so it can take a good picture.
    Most jeans look just fine.

• Yes, it looks fine.

• Those jeans look fine... jeans are supposed to be casual anyway. If they are comfortable I say wear em!

• I think they look totally good on you. No need to change but you might want to try a dark blue color sometimes. Or red.

• Looks fine, but the angle isn't all that great.

• They look good, if the waist is a bit loose just wear a belt and your good to go!

• Can't really see them, but yes they look fine

• They are okay

• You realize that you could not have shown less of the jeans your asking our opinions about if you tried. Lol why such a high angle?

• They look good on you! You have a nice figure

What Girls Said 1

• They look like normal jeans, so I think they look okay.