Am I ugly or pretty?

Am i ugly or pretty?
I have been having major self esteem problems since my boyfriend now ex boyfriend cheated on me three times with three different people in one year. Everytime i look at myself in the mirror all i see are myy faults. My friends and family always say im pretty but i want to know what someone who doesn't know me think of me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look very pretty

Most Helpful Girl

• Their cheating has nothing to do with you or how you look. They wouldn't bother dating you if they didn't think you looked decent. If they cheated on you based on the girls looks, so what someone is always going to look better or worse than you. You need to be secure about your looks, because looks aren't the issue. He chose to cheat, without you in mind.

What Guys Said 6

• You are pretty. Maybe he is just a cheater. When dealing with a cheater there is nothing you can do because thats who they are.

• 3 people cheated you that does not mean you not look good. may be they want to use you. your intention may be of sex and not of love. it's fault of your in selection of a boyfriend, and not of your looks. dont worry. you will find right guy. i can explain you more on message if you wish to know more.

• iThink you shouldn't let 1 asshole confuse you into having self esteem issues. You are a Beautiful Chocolate Queen who deserves a King that knows how to be & royalty and treat you like such. You sure as hell AREN'T UGLY!!! Don't ever let someone who made 3 bad choices make you feel bad about yourself, you did nothing wrong QUEEN.

• You had me at ugly or pretty.

• You look okay to me.

• You are very pretty!!

What Girls Said 6

• What people do to you, does not reflect the person that you are. You're lovely don't every second guess it

• I think you're pretty.
    You look kinda tired in that photo because of the baggy eyes though but that's nothing that can't be concealed :)

• Don't worry too much about your apperance, you look sweet.

• You're very pretty:) Cheating has nothing to do with the next one being prettier, only different. He is the problem, not you.

• You're very pretty... I love your eyes :) And your ex wasn't even worth it, why were you even with him the first time he cheated?

• 7.5/10. Ur still perfect tho!