Is this skin colour that bad?

Is this skin colour that bad?
My skin is like hers, but withouth vitiligo. So it's that brown colour.
I'm not very self concious about my body or anything, but I hate my skin colour. T-T

Most Helpful Guy

• Gosh what a troll. Why didn't you just post your own hand? Or is that your hand? Or why not post hand with light brown skin and say you hate light brown skin? Why post this hand with the condition? You want someone to say "yeah that pink/pale skin looks much better than that other skin color"?

So why do you hate your nice natural light brown skin? Many pale pasty white skinned people ruin their skin to temporarily get that color. I wish i was that color.

What is it that you hate about it? Can't join the pale pasty skin club that I'm in? Is that it? Tell you what. You can have my spot. Let's just trade skin. How about that!

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't know what to tell you.

What Guys Said 5

• Everybody has something about their bodies they hate, even Cindy Crawford. It's a beautiful skin tone to me

• The brown skin colour looks okay to me.

• I haven't heard of any surgery to get a better skin color but they probably have it. I suggest getting that.

• Seems okay. Did he got burned?

• You hate your skin color? did you even know this is the best skin tone, its not too white, not too black and not too balm.

What Girls Said 4

• looks fine to me.. you could have posted a better pic tho..

• There are a lot of beautiful woman with that. It makes them look cooler tbh

• she has a dirty finger nail :o but her skin color isn't that bad..

• Uh no? It's a normal skin color, most people have or could get it. Why are you even insecure of that?