Pretty black girl?

pretty black girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Come to me, my nubian princess, and I shall do things to you that shouldn't be legal (and probably aren't in some jurisdictions).

• Lol! That was good! Lol. Wait. Why am I laughing? I'm having similar thoughts😯

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, she's beautiful 💕

• Ah. Ok. Thanks!

• Oops. Sorry. That was for @Goldie757

• Her lips are just a little too close to the nose, but that doesn't make her ugly or anything

• Lol I Feel like you're gonna tell me she's actually a he

• I know what you mean. Gagers like to post pics of girls then after everyone says how beautiful she is they say she's a he.

That won't be happening here.

• Thanks for letting me know 😉

• She's pretty, though i don't really like the way her lips look there

• Dianne Brown, yes she is very pretty.

• This is the only pic I found googling her name. Did you find more? What did you use? I found this pic originally on a FB page for black women. I got her name from there, google it and still only got this one pic. I was looking for some full body ones. Did your search yield any?

• Google dianne brown Jamaica

• Wow!!! Just seen other pics of her! WOW!!! The pic I used does her no justice at all!!

• She is pretty love her skin tone also, so nice and glowing (I'm black btw)

• Just curious. Why did you point out that you are black?

• Just so you knew the the race of the person giving the perspective. Incase you were expecting positive comments from other than the black race😀

• Most positive comments on this post are from whites lol. Some people regardless of race, can recognize beauty, regardless of race or color. I'll let no brainwashing/whitewashing machines deprive me of the world's natural beauties and WOC. I've been out there. I've seen in person. From an early age. Guess I missed the boat. Too late for me haha. Thank god. I'm not the only one though. Not by a far stretch. You'd be surprised.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't think so, She's extremely skinny.

• She is very attractive

• VERY pretty. D:

• She looks half black half Asian to me.

• Yes she is!

• Well you said pretty black girl and there is indeed a pretty black girl. ..

... alright then

• In short, no.

• I'm not attracted to black girls.

• Yes in my book she's a very pretty girl. The "black" is kinda an unnecessary adjective. We've got eyes.

• I post my questions the way I like. I asked if she's pretty, not if you like how I pose the question. Your dissection of it Is kinda unnecessary. Your approval of it is not required.

• As is your rebuttal.

• Thanks for confirming that you get the point.