Do you belive getting fit can make your face look more attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Working out might trim some baby fat on your face, which would make you appear older/ have a more pronounced jawline so... Yeah maybe a little bit

• I've always thoght girls disliked guys who looked older than there actual age. For example:Im 16 but always told that i look like 18 witch makes me belive girls mentions this becuse they want to say in an indirect way that they don't wanna have anything to do with me becuse of my older looking face.

• I think that's just because you're in high school. You ( and most boys your age) probably still have that baby face and girls your age like that, but as you get older more girls will go for the guy with the "masculine" looking face (big chin/strong jaw)

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting fit IS the way to getting your face more attractive.

Getting fit means that you're shedding fat which also means shedding the fat on your face and slimming it giving it a more chiseled and aesthetic look.

Getting fit also increases your growth hormone production and growth hormones are known to not only make you stronger, bigger and leaner, but also ignite your facial features making them look more aesthetic especially during puberty in your teenage years.

Getting fit, in taking proper nutrients, sparking hormone production, facial exercises and 'beauty products' (sounds gay wow) has contributed hugely in toning, shaping and making my face more attractive (i am trying my best not to sound like a cocky douche but it's extremely hard)

What Girls Said 2

• It can make it look slimmer, but it isn't going to change the structure of your face.

• Yeah I think it defines the features more... though going overboard and looking gaunt is a nono

What Guys Said 6

• As I lost weight (2 stone) I got a lot more attention from girls and people were a lot nicer to me. Since I lost the weight girls talk about much they like my jawline and cheek bones which weren't as visible before. It defiantly helps but tbf I'm naturally slim so when I got chubby I had a lot on my face so when I lost it it made a huge difference. Most people who didn't have to live with being chubby don't see the difference in how you are treated. Its a huge difference

• Some people lose the fat in their face then they look gaunt and wrinkly. Also some people are just too angular after being a bit overweight for so long they look weird. So no.

• I saw a man who got fit on youtube (He used to be slim) and he didn't have a visible jawline at the start but after getting fit you could see that his jaw became more prominent. From what i've noticied a lot of girls like guys with prominent jawlines so i find it hard to see how a guy like that could attract less girls than he did before. I think you are right but at the same time not becuse it depends on how the persons face looks like. Some faces benefit from exercise more than others.

• Yeah, some do and some don't.

• Yes your skin changes and your face tones up. You just look healthier.

• No but people are generally more attracted to the body.

• Yes it can.

• Very much so. I mean it won't make and ugly person attractive, but extra weight can make an attractive person ugly.