Based on my profile picture, what do you think I'm like? I'll make assumptions of those who answer, so long as they have their face set as their pic?

Have at it!

Most Helpful Guy

• vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Judging from the angle of the picture taken along with your hair style, I would deduce you are quite a bright and charming young women. I would also say that you are quite approachable for both males and females.

aceattorney.wikia.com/.../...eworth_Thinking_1.gif

I would also take from your smile and the fact you aren't showcasing a picture of yourself facing the character that you are quite artistic and articulate; specifically, you are someone who looks at outside the box.

aceattorney.wikia.com/.../...eworth_Pointing_1.gif

The fact you have a blazer (much like mine) demonstrates a strong and refined sense of fashion. To me, this highlights your maturity which leads me to say I can't quite determine whether you do have a boyfriend or not.

aceattorney.wikia.com/.../...worth_Confident_1.gif

I merely jest as it's nearly impossible to deduce such things from a mere avatar picture. But I have to admit that I received quite some pleasure from the thought.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like you're fun to hang out with & I like your haircut :)

What Guys Said 12

• Okay I will say pretty first of all - Confident and playful from way the pic was taking - Intelligent/honest/straightforward - I looked a bit of your activity on profile, proud to be a mormon - I got an artistic vibe mention of Broadway seems to back that up - Any other vibes ambitious, goal orientated.

• It's one of two things: either you're a good natured, nice girl or you're a mean spirited, unconscionable terror. I'm inclined to the first but I've been fooled before.

• You are great at working. An office-like job.
    Not much into parties but you can rock really well if you want to.
    Note: Don't say anything about me.

• Cute, laid back, decent sense of style, probably a good worker, decent job, artistic, beyond that I can not say without speaking with you personally.

• I really think your pretty and sweet girl. I think you have lot of hurt inside
    from what people have done.

• I'm assuming you are kind. Like pop or punk music. Bubbly. A good worker like someone else said, and finally maybe a little girly?

• Ok, so you look like your an open minded friendly girl. You also look like your wild, so you would at the center of a party. You seem emotionally tough and funny. Did i get any of thosr right or do i just suck at this lol.

• I think you are a leader of a group of friends, people like being with you because you make them laugh

• Before I start, my profile picture is what I normally look like. I do not want my face seen online. Judge me on that, mortal.

Anyway you look stereotypically quirky and fun-loving.

• Wow you look like a professional at a high end job? Lol but that hair looks good on you.

• Huh.. You're competitive, you know what you want, and you're optimistic about the future.

• I think your single and ready to mingle!

What Girls Said 2

• You seem friendly and laid back with a good sense of style. 😅
    I'm bad at telling things like this based on a picture, but I tried. 😂

• A cool girl who doesn't care what others think of her, with a good sense of style, with strong opinions, artistic, a good friend.. Maybe :)