How ugly am I (honety only )?

how ugly am I (honety only )?

and "you are not ugy" is not and anwer and "average " means ugly so either ugly or good looking

• Extreemly ugly
  • REALLY ugly
  • just plain ugly
  • ugly

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't really answer this because all you're doing is being pathetic and pushing for tbaf attention.
    If you really thought you were gross you wouldn't.

You're not ugly, as you know. But whatever you need to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's be honest here.

Even if everyone here said you were good looking and genuinely meant it, would it even matter? Would it actually change and cure your inner turmoil and low self-confidence?

Ask yerself (yes, I spelled it as YERSELF, I type how I talk in real life) that some time.

What Girls Said 6

• What is the point of posting this if you disagree with the people who DISAGREE with you. You shoot them down, and your mind is one sided. You're not ugly.

• I tried my best to get him to understand but he seems very bigoted. I just gave up

• "you are noy ugly" is not an anwer someone is either ugly or good looking there is no inbetween

• I'm not bigoted I'm just sick and tired of people bullshiting me about this

• ... Why do you even ask if you're just gonna disagree with anyone who says you're not ugly?

• Not ugly at all. You're good-looking.

• I can not answer this question if I can not say "you're not ugly"...

• Pretty ugly. Can you stop asking these questions now?

• lol why are all of the options ugly? you're not ugly. you look nice.

What Guys Said 8

• I voted ugly because there were no other options. But honestly, the only ugly picture's the second one. You look kinda ugly there. Maybe 4/10 but in all of the other pictures, i would give you a 7 or 7,5/10 so you are good looking and i know some girls in my country that would like you.

• well a guys opinion really doesn't matter on another mans looks

• It's great that you work out. Ask me, girls love that ;) And your last comment explains it all. Because you look weird in the second picture. The first pictures shows more your perfect bone structure but you are sending a bad boy vibe and some girls don't like that. The third picture's the best one and I wouldn't be surprised if someone gave you an 8 there. You look nice in the last one but not so your hair

• I suck at photos

• shame you have such low self-esteem

• With my looks everyone would have badself. Esteem

• i was told by people in middle school that I was anorexic... guess what I'm not anorexic. you can't believe everything people say

• I'm not anorexic either but I look like one all skin and bone not a good look and def won't get you girls

• OMG DUDE you're fuxking AWESOME YOU LOOK LIKE DAVID LUIZ AND LOTS OF GIRLS LOVE DAVID LUIZ DUDE GO ON GOOGLE AND TYPE IN DAVID LUIZ THE SOCCER PLAYER AND THEN YOU'LL FIND HIM JUST GROW YOUR HAIR LIKE HIS AND THEN YOU'RE A CHICK MAGNET OMG #AnotherCelebrityLookAlike

• oh yeah sure, sure

• everytime you compare me to that guy I feel like hanging myself so no thanks homeboy is ugly as fuck

• Ohh my god hey man I was once suffering from clinical depression and I was suicidal too so hey man It's pretty obvious so hang in there bro

• You are not ugly, but that piercing is awful.

• You aren't ugly at all man!

• You look average as long as you don't put matchsticks in your mouth

• average is ugly

• I don't think you know the difference between average and ugly.
      Ugly is you look so bad that I think of you when I need to get rid of an erection. Average is you are decent looking and I'm sure someone will find you attractive but it won't be me,

• nope you are talking deformed

ugly = not attractive average = not attractive soo if you are not attractive then you are ugly. it's very simple. The word average was created to be anice about calling someone ugly

• You are not ugly at all, I'll rate you a 8

• I didn't vote my option wasn't listed